Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Game-mode roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Minecraft Username:
Thekillerwolf55​

What is your suggestion's title?
Game-mode roles.​

Suggestion Details:
Hello there, Jartex. This suggestion is entirely centered on assisting others. I believe Jartex should add specific game-mode roles that are only assigned to staff members based on their prefered game-modes. It demonstrates that they are familiar with this game mode and are knowledgeable about it.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will be extremely beneficial to assist someone with issues with which you are unfamiliar. As an example. If I don't play survival and someone asks me a question about it, I would tell them to dm some of the staff members and see if they know anything about it, or wait for another community member to help them. However, if we have roles, it will be easier for someone who is assisting, and people who have issues can click on a staff member's profile and see what game-mode they are familiar with, which will help reduce unnecessary dms, and instead of Dming most staff members, you can Dm the one who actually knows about it.​

Extra Information:
I believe it will be useful for someone going to Dm staff members as well as those who assist with less knowledge.​

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
I dont know why I feel like this suggestion has been already suggested before, il do some research about it and come back.
Found it lol

It very old

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
It's for newcomers that don't know staff and don't know who to message. If a player has a TheBridge question, they won't dm the 'Prison' staff first, but the 'Minigames' one.

I can see it being useful, and it isn't limiting anyone.

Captain_Sussy

IGN
Captain_Sussy
Minecraft Username:
Thekillerwolf55​

What is your suggestion's title?
Game-mode roles.​

Suggestion Details:
Hello there, Jartex. This suggestion is entirely centered on assisting others. I believe Jartex should add specific game-mode roles that are only assigned to staff members based on their prefered game-modes. It demonstrates that they are familiar with this game mode and are knowledgeable about it.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will be extremely beneficial to assist someone with issues with which you are unfamiliar. As an example. If I don't play survival and someone asks me a question about it, I would tell them to dm some of the staff members and see if they know anything about it, or wait for another community member to help them. However, if we have roles, it will be easier for someone who is assisting, and people who have issues can click on a staff member's profile and see what game-mode they are familiar with, which will help reduce unnecessary dms, and instead of Dming most staff members, you can Dm the one who actually knows about it.​

Extra Information:
I believe it will be useful for someone going to Dm staff members as well as those who assist with less knowledge.​
{-1} because staff might troll with those roles and trick random members (it would actually be really funny). And except of that, why should they stick on only ONE gamemode?

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
{-1} because staff might troll with those roles and trick random members (it would actually be really funny). And except of that, why should they stick on only ONE gamemode?
Not only one gamemode, i think you misunderstood what he meant. He meant that staff members that possess a higher knowledge about a gamemode or more could get a tab named after the gamemode they know more about. Ex: naran knows prison and sbd so he could get sbd and prison tag.

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Hey you completely misunderstood what he meant so let me break it down

If a staff member is online and a player needs help he dosent know who to message soo gamemode roles will help them to find them easier

It completely optional and they aren't force to play the same game mode

That just dumb lol

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Still a -1 tho since already suggested and denied smh

Captain_Sussy

IGN
Captain_Sussy
Not only one gamemode, i think you misunderstood what he meant. He meant that staff members that possess a higher knowledge about a gamemode or more could get a tab named after the gamemode they know more about. Ex: naran knows prison and sbd so he could get sbd and prison tag.
Don't all staff need to know about all gamemodes?

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Don't all staff need to know about all gamemodes?
they do require having an extensive knowledge about the network but they do not require knowing everything in every gamemode, its preferable for them to know the basic stuff tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.