Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Game-mode roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Minecraft Username:
Thekillerwolf55​

What is your suggestion's title?
Game-mode roles.​

Suggestion Details:
Hello there, Jartex. This suggestion is entirely centered on assisting others. I believe Jartex should add specific game-mode roles that are only assigned to staff members based on their prefered game-modes. It demonstrates that they are familiar with this game mode and are knowledgeable about it.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will be extremely beneficial to assist someone with issues with which you are unfamiliar. As an example. If I don't play survival and someone asks me a question about it, I would tell them to dm some of the staff members and see if they know anything about it, or wait for another community member to help them. However, if we have roles, it will be easier for someone who is assisting, and people who have issues can click on a staff member's profile and see what game-mode they are familiar with, which will help reduce unnecessary dms, and instead of Dming most staff members, you can Dm the one who actually knows about it.​

Extra Information:
I believe it will be useful for someone going to Dm staff members as well as those who assist with less knowledge.​

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
I dont know why I feel like this suggestion has been already suggested before, il do some research about it and come back.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
yanique literally denied a suggestion like 4 days ago regarding this. Staff members shouldn't be forced to stick to a certain gamemode as it ruins their fun and they might lose motivation.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
yanique literally denied a suggestion like 4 days ago regarding this. Staff members shouldn't be forced to stick to a certain gamemode as it ruins their fun and they might lose motivation.
Finally someone remembers about that suggestion. Thank god. Also i dont think that is forcing and staff members should have a tag of what gamemode they main and not what gamemode they should obligatory play. Example JustAtaman plays Prison and SBD so that means he has more knowledge in those gamemodes and he should have the tags "prison" and "sbd" but they can help others with other gamemodes too if they feel like doing so, but majority of members should direct to a staff member that has a tag from the gamemode they have questions.

Well this is just my opinion, its a -1 if it was denied already before but i believe this could help a bit.

Raeress

Donator
Donator
It's not a good idea cause sometime only 1 staff member is online and there are a lot of hackers in other sub-server so if he don't have rank there how would he ban them? -1

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
It's not a good idea cause sometime only 1 staff member is online and there are a lot of hackers in other sub-server so if he don't have rank there how would he ban them? -1
You misunderstood the idea of the suggestion, the suggestion was made for people that want help in a respective gamemode to be directed to the respective staff member and have their issues solved regarding that gamemode. They still have their staff duties to be done as always. Lets make a example:

I am a person that would like to know how to get beacons in prison and I go to forums/discord and check what staff member has the role "prison". I see that naran has it so i will go dm him and ask him how to get beacons.

iAxy

IGN
iAxy
Hello, Thekillerwolf55 Thekillerwolf55 !
Thanks for your interest in helping and reinforcing JartexNetwork by writing this suggestion.
I've read your suggestion and I have decided to upvote (+1) it.

Extra information: This suggestion has been written before a short time ago and I have nothing to say, but I think staff members will disagree with you ;(

Raeress

Donator
Donator
You misunderstood the idea of the suggestion, the suggestion was made for people that want help in a respective gamemode to be directed to the respective staff member and have their issues solved regarding that gamemode. They still have their staff duties to be done as always. Lets make a example:

I am a person that would like to know how to get beacons in prison and I go to forums/discord and check what staff member has the role "prison". I see that naran has it so i will go dm him and ask him how to get beacons.
Oh! I thought its like Staff member will have role in only that server which he plays

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Thekillerwolf55

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
I never said forced too, Its that if they have more experience with this gamemode then they can just assign the role which really helps everyone

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Thekillerwolf55

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Josh where did I specifically say they are forced to play that game modes, I just mean that if they play minigames then they are prolly experienced about it but if they choose to change then they surely can I never said staff members should play specifc gamemodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.