Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Forums Forum rules are too strict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Vessalie

What is the suggestion about?
Forum rules are too strict.

Description:
Let me just start with this, forum rules right now are way too strict, I get bringing up these rules that get to get rid of trash talkers or toxic people or overall rulebreakers but people get banned for the stupidest things ever, you get 4 warning points for bypassing a filter which is not useful in the first place.

The rules were introduced so people don't spam messages and farm them, but instead of giving them 4 warning points and bannning them for 31 days, it should be changed around:

My good idea is to remove the bypassing rule and let people talk in how characters they want but instead if people talk in less than 30 characters they don't get an increase in their messages so it prevents people that farm them.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
In many ways, right now the forums is way too strict, as Andeh said the best; It's a free place and let anyone talk whatever they want unless they're breaking the rules. And if there are worries that people are going to farm messages use my idea.

Extra Information:
Rodagave115 Rodagave115

Last edited:

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Vessalie​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that I have decided to accept your suggestion.​
Although the filter won’t be removed, I have decided to lower the amount of words required to post a reply, which will from now on be 6.​
The “Bypassing Restrictions” rule will from now on be 2 warning points instead of 4.​
The reason why I won’t be adding a code to prevent users from increasing their messages amount if the character limit is not met, is because there would be no objective for the filter to be present, as it was added to improve the feedback and replies given in the threads. The filter won’t be removed as of now.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.