Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Firstable i selected game modes other because you should do this with every game mode. Basically you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czrnhak

Minecraft Username:
Czrnhak​

What is the suggestion about?
Firstable i selected game modes other because you should do this with every game mode. Basically you should add a bot which will be kicking players with a high ping because so many players are having high ping issues and others cannot play normally because of them.​

Description:
Basically you should add a bot which will be kicking players with a high ping because so many players are having high ping issues and others cannot play normally because of them.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People will like that you kick laggers (players with lag) because when they have high ping they don't take knockback or they teleport and that stuff.​

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Basically there is a right on this suggestion, playing with someone who has a high ping makes your game not enjoyable at all and keep in mind that it is not my fault to lose on a lagger + it is not my fault tehy have a bad connection.

BUT that is not a reason to kick them, there must be another solution.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Czrnhak​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • There's nothing we can do if they decide to play on the server despite their ping/ms being high and kicking them such players just sounds rude and unfair. So, this won't be a thing.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.