Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Firstable i selected game modes other because you should do this with every game mode. Basically you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czrnhak

Minecraft Username:
Czrnhak​

What is the suggestion about?
Firstable i selected game modes other because you should do this with every game mode. Basically you should add a bot which will be kicking players with a high ping because so many players are having high ping issues and others cannot play normally because of them.​

Description:
Basically you should add a bot which will be kicking players with a high ping because so many players are having high ping issues and others cannot play normally because of them.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People will like that you kick laggers (players with lag) because when they have high ping they don't take knockback or they teleport and that stuff.​

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
how would that improve the experience of the players of high ping who are already struggling to play?

TDMJ10

Addicted Member
Neutral I'd Only Do This If The Player's Ping Is Above 700ms

Last edited:

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
very dump for many reassons firts ppl who got high ping doesnt mean they cant play 2 the bot would false kick everyone 3 u can still kill high ping players doesnt mean if u got high ping u cant play maybe its raining there so they got bad connection doesnt mean they cant play so -505050505050505050

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
-1 , it is unfair to kick them , I live in middle east and I get 100-999 ping , sometimes I got 999 ping for 3 or 5 seconds then it backs to 200 ms .

It is completely unfair for most people here .
I would like to say that killing high ping people is easier than killing non-armors people with sharp 5 sword , so the entire suggestion makes no sense . I agree they don't get kb much , but that becaue the dely , so after waitting 2 sec they will get all kb together .

Status
Not open for further replies.