Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Find out best for me....

xIWANNNOOB

I found many hackers during gameplay. But as usual my computer is a potato pc that has 4gb ram so i cant record them.Please do suggest me best recorder to catch hackers and report them..

Thanks,
Your Faithfully
IWANNNOOB

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
I found many hackers during gameplay. But as usual my computer is a potato pc that has 4gb ram so i cant record them.Please do suggest me best recorder to catch hackers and report them..

Thanks,
Your Faithfully
IWANNNOOB
Hey Jartexis!!

Well there are many good applications for recording but most of them require a high ammount of ram from your pc and that was my problem too tbh, probably reducing the quality would solve the issue a lot but make sure its not too pixelated so the staff member that is reviewing your report is abble to understand what official rule the rule breaker is breaking. You can try using the following recording apps:

- OBS ( not recomended for people with low ram )
- x box bar [press windows key + g for more info] ( it is acceptable for people with low ram )
- FBX ( acceptable but didnt use that much )

In case you want you can just simply report them by contacting a staff that is online ( use /staff command ) and tell them the issue.

Hope this helps you!

nicePHEONIX

Donator
Donator
IGN
nicePHEONIX
I personally use Movavi Screen Recorder
Like yours mine is also a potato pc with 4gb ram
This recorder runs quite smoothly give it a try :D

quackergod

Donator
Donator
IGN
quackergod
if you have some nvidia graphics card then you can use shadowplay, for clipping 1 minute of the last gameplay, you can also differ the resolution at which it can record, and the bitrate, but maybe it is viable for this application

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
Hello there mate. Hope you're doing great.
My suggestion for you is FBX.
I used this before when I had a potato pc XD and it was pretty good and now when i saw your post I researched it for you and they say it's doing pretty good now days too.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
X

xIWANNNOOB

Hey Jartexis!!

Well there are many good applications for recording but most of them require a high ammount of ram from your pc and that was my problem too tbh, probably reducing the quality would solve the issue a lot but make sure its not too pixelated so the staff member that is reviewing your report is abble to understand what official rule the rule breaker is breaking. You can try using the following recording apps:

- OBS ( not recomended for people with low ram )
- x box bar [press windows key + g for more info] ( it is acceptable for people with low ram )
- FBX ( acceptable but didnt use that much )

In case you want you can just simply report them by contacting a staff that is online ( use /staff command ) and tell them the issue.

Hope this helps you!
I like ur ideas but tbh,my computer has windows7 which does not support x box bar function.I will try out with fbx

THANKS

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator

Thanks,
Your Faithfully
IWANNNOOB
use obs studio, i have a potato pc too, but i use studio and i get a stable 120 fps (with low render distance- 3 chunks) and using a default texture pack or some edit of it