Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Fastest way

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Please tell me fast ways to earn tokens and money. Also Disabledaccount Disabledaccount Your the best for this job :D

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Hello MrBeastAlan MrBeastAlan
I've already explained this in a bit of detail, Incase you haven't seen here's the post again.

Money Making Method.

What's the fasted money making method?
Mhm, Trick Question, there's 3 currently which can be divided into further categories

Normal Mining -> (Loot-Box) or (Token/Money)
Loot-Box Farming ->
Jack-Hammer + Ts + Th Pickaxe Needed, All you need to do is mine and mine Raw blocks, Once you've reached a specific amount, you'll be awarded with a Loot-Box/Gem-Box, This is a good method since Loot-Box prices are quite high ATM.

Token/Money Farming->
You basically need a Good Explosive Pickaxe, Keep mining for about an hour or 2 and it will get about 500k-1m Tokens Per hour without any boosters, Money farming is strictly limited to Prestige and availability of 3x Max Backpacks, The higher the prestige the more money you'll get per sell, and a Police pet is also recommended to maximize profits, If you own a Private-mine, You can always Tax farm with boosters and if you have a high prestige you'll be able to get quite a lot of money.

Flipping -> (Low-Balling) or (Trading)
Low-Balling ->
Sometimes people might CB, or auction items for way below market value, this is based on luck and depending if you can find someone to sell you the item for a lower price then the market value so you can resell it for maximum profits.

Trading ->
Cross-Server trading is also a good method to gain money, but it's a little bit stressing, If you are fond of some Game-Mode or find it easier, Vote daily and trade keys or obtain other items and trade them for the respective server you want items in, This is a good way to get money for usually starters, The above methods are somewhat better though as even a basic Explosive pickaxe can get about 500k Tokens p/h

Drugs.
Find & Restrictions ->
  • There are multiple types of drugs available (Seeds can be bought from the Drug Dealer, Take a left from /warp pvp, a guy in the middle of Ruins will be the Drug Dealer), You can buy and sell your Drugs to him.
  • Daily Limit: You can only sell a specific amount of drugs per day and once you have sold the max amount, It will reward you with a random booster which can be very good for mining (Tokens or money either way)
How Do They Make Money ->
Well, This section is interconnected with Prestiging. The higher your prestige level the more you can sell the drugs for (To The Drug Dealer)
As stated above, the downside is that you can only sell a specific amount of a single drug Per/Day, But this can be avoided if you decide to plant the daily limit of each drug, then sell them. So each harvest will make you a decent amount of money, which will scale up as you get a higher prestige, and if we talk about excessive drugs, then you can always sell your drugs to other players.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MrBeastAlan

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
Oh Im dumb so i didn't go to the older post XD btw QB_poke QB_poke Need you to lock the thread asap

QB_poke

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
QB_poke
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, MrBeastAlan!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ QB_poke

Status
Not open for further replies.