Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Fast ways to making $ on SBD

Just a quick few methods on making quick money, these methods come from me starting off from a nab, lol.

Grind EXP.
Grinding exp started me off and instantly starting making me money. Sell your exp on ah to make quick profit, after building up aqquire inquisitive swords, 1-5 with each giving more exp every level. I recommend a few grinders like is warp godtogooo5 or is warp drakonn.

Profit shops.
Profit shops are drops made from spawner farms. What they do is sell you a full inventory of a certain item then you have to sell it at /shop, it will sell for a bit more than you bought it for. I recommend is warp iValk (self advertisement) or is warp ossenworst.

Gold blocks method.
This method will make you a bit more profit every time. You must find a gold profit shop to do this method. The first step is to buy the gold and do the /blocks command. It will turn all the ore into blocks. You can sell a stack of gold blocks for 7K+ each or use them on your island for island levels.

AFK farms.
I highly recommend doing this method after you have made a stable income. Start an automatic farm you can AFK with an alt which leads to a profit shop. That way you can do other things, and advertise your warp so you do not have to sel it all. The bigger the farm the more money you make. I have a huge pumpkin farm and I make around 500K in profit shops with it. This will work with cactuses, Pumpkin, and any other spawners.

These were all my methods I used and in 3 months I made lots of profit and now went from skydonor to skywarrior with fly. :)

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Not bad. Gotta admit I like seeing you trying to help the community rather than grief them :D

PokeCrafter

Let me fix some errors on your post since im bored asf
Just a few methods on making quick money, these methods come from me starting off from a nab, lol.

Grind EXP.
Grinding exp started me off and instantly starting making me money. Sell your exp on ah to make quick profit, after building up acquire inquisitive swords level1-5 with each giving more exp every level. I recommend a few grinders like is warp godtogooo5 or is warp drakonn.

Profit shops.
Profit shops are where you can earn profit from. What they do is sell you a full inventory of a certain item for a price cheaper than shop. The items you get, when sold to shop will sell for more than what you bought it for, giving you profit.
Profit shops are drops made from spawner farms. What they do is sell you a full inventory of a certain item then you have to sell it at /shop, it will sell for a bit more than you bought it for. I recommend is warp iValk (self advertisement) or is warp ossenworst.

Gold blocks method.
This method will make you a bit more profit every time. You must find a gold profit shop to do this method. The first step is to buy the gold and do the /blocks command. It will turn all the ingots into blocks. You can sell a stack of gold blocks for 7K+ each or use them on your island for island levels.

AFK farms.
I highly recommend doing this method after you have made a stable income. Start an automatic farm you can AFK with an alt which leads to a profit shop. That way you can do other things, and advertise your warp so you do not have to sell it all. The bigger the farm the more money you make. I have a huge pumpkin farm and I make around 500K in profit shops with it. This will work with cacti, Pumpkin, and any other spawners.

These were all the methods I used and in 3 months I made lots of profit and now went from skydonor to skywarrior with fly. :)

Anyways, good post. also enjoy

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
This thread is really helpful