Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Fast Money ,how??

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SIDDHARTH2900

Max 10 enchants on any item. Though you can add more enchants if you have an Enchantment Orb(looks like an Eye of Ender).

Also, no problem, happy to help.:D
can you plzz type all the best enchant for diferent item for boss fighy plzzz
and also what to do with higher destroy rate book??

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
List of enchants best for boss grind(in my opinion):
Armor:
  1. Shockwave - Rare(not very important)
  2. Burn Shield - Mythical
  3. Gears - Mythical
  4. Hardened - legendary
  5. Guarding - Legendary or Immortal(don't remember)
  6. Vanilla enchants like Prot 4, Blast Prot 4 and Unbreaking 3.
  7. Drunk 2 - Mythical
  8. Quickdraw 2 - Mythical(to balance out drunk)
  9. Tank - legendary
Weapon(Axe or sword,most of these enchants go on both):
  1. Vanilla enchants like Sharp 5, Smite 5, Unbreaking 3 and Fire aspect 2 along with looting.
  2. Hex - rare (optional)
  3. Rage 4 or 5 - Mythical
  4. Vampire 4 or 5 - Mythical
  5. Fast turn 5 - Mythical
  6. Nutrition 3 - Basic
  7. Muscular 8 - immortal(maybe, could be legendary)
  8. Plunder 5 - Galaxy(only for super rich players and above level 25 or 21 players)
That's all I know and personally use. Again use /ce for complete list of enchants.

With higher destroy rates you can use a Refresh Scroll(found on /ah or from crates, very expenisve) on the book to change both the rates to random. You can also use fixing dusts(specifically the red ones) to lower the destroy rates. You can also sell them to someone or sell them to Tinkerer(using /tinkerer) who will give you dusts in return.

Hope this helps.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SIDDHARTH2900

1.FOR Example If I have Rage 1 and I place it in the sword and then after few days i get Rage 2then what will happen?
2.And I have tank 1 but it has higher destroy rate than success rate then what should do??

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
1.FOR Example If I have Rage 1 and I place it in the sword and then after few days i get Rage 2then what will happen?
2.And I have tank 1 but it has higher destroy rate than success rate then what should do??
1. If your sword has Rage 1 and then you put Rage 2 on it it would either get accepted or rejected depending on the success rate. If it gets accepted, your sword will have Rage 2.
2. You can sell it(either to players or tinkerer) or you can make a separate piece of armor with diamonds and then put it on it to test your luck.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SIDDHARTH2900

1. If your sword has Rage 1 and then you put Rage 2 on it it would either get accepte
List of enchants best for boss grind(in my opinion):
Armor:
  1. Shockwave - Rare(not very important)
  2. Burn Shield - Mythical
  3. Gears - Mythical
  4. Hardened - legendary
  5. Guarding - Legendary or Immortal(don't remember)
  6. Vanilla enchants like Prot 4, Blast Prot 4 and Unbreaking 3.
  7. Drunk 2 - Mythical
  8. Quickdraw 2 - Mythical(to balance out drunk)
  9. Tank - legendary
Weapon(Axe or sword,most of these enchants go on both):
  1. Vanilla enchants like Sharp 5, Smite 5, Unbreaking 3 and Fire aspect 2 along with looting.
  2. Hex - rare (optional)
  3. Rage 4 or 5 - Mythical
  4. Vampire 4 or 5 - Mythical
  5. Fast turn 5 - Mythical
  6. Nutrition 3 - Basic
  7. Muscular 8 - immortal(maybe, could be legendary)
  8. Plunder 5 - Galaxy(only for super rich players and above level 25 or 21 players)
That's all I know and personally use. Again use /ce for complete list of enchants.

With higher destroy rates you can use a Refresh Scroll(found on /ah or from crates, very expenisve) on the book to change both the rates to random. You can also use fixing dusts(specifically the red ones) to lower the destroy rates. You can also sell them to someone or sell them to Tinkerer(using /tinkerer) who will give you dusts in return.

Hope this helps.
how i can have all level maxx??
mean in basic 96 /96, rare 96/96,etc

1. If your sword has Rage 1 and then you put Rage 2 on it it would either get accepted or rejected depending on the success rate. If it gets accepted, your sword will have Rage 2.
2. You can sell it(either to players or tinkerer) or you can make a separate piece of armor with diamonds and then put it on it to test your luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2058).png
    Screenshot (2058).png
    391 KB · Views: 3

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
when you hover over a tier in /ce it displays a no in the format x/y where y is the total no. of enchants(combined with other tiers). there are 96 total custom enchants(comprising basic, rare, mythical, etc.) whereas the x stands for how many enchants exist of that tier.

For e.g, when you hover over basic enchants it shows 3/96 which indicates there are a total of 96 custom enchants out of which 3 are basic enchants.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SIDDHARTH2900

when you hover over a tier in /ce it displays a no in the format x/y where y is the total no. of enchants(combined with other tiers). there are 96 total custom enchants(comprising basic, rare, mythical, etc.) whereas the x stands for how many enchants exist of that tier.

For e.g, when you hover over basic enchants it shows 3/96 which indicates there are a total of 96 custom enchants out of which 3 are basic enchants.
so if i came in silver so enchant will be raise??

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
so if i came in silver so enchant will be raise??
There is no silver tier. The enchantment tiers are Basic, Rare, Mythical, Legendary, Immortal and Galaxy with respective colours of as shown in the image
In your picture you were hovering over legendary tier enchantment

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SIDDHARTH2900

Max 10 enchants on any item. Though you can add more enchants if you have an Enchantment Orb(looks like an Eye of Ender).

Also, no problem, happy to help.:D
is this good for boss fight
???

Attachments

• Screenshot (2069).png
    Screenshot (2069).png
    382.8 KB · Views: 2

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
is this good for boss fight
???
Not really, rather it's a mixture of a PVP sword and mob grind sword. Skill swipe, confusion, and Thor are mostly needed for PVP whereas Inquisitive and Mob Slayer are needed for grinding normal mobs for exp.
There are 3 essential enchantments for a good Boss Grinder sword: Muscular(most important), Rage, and Fast Turn out of which the above sword lacks Muscular.