Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Fast Money ,how??

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
Hello SIDDHARTH2900,
To make money depends on your current level. For e.g, If you are level 15 and above, you can go to the mines in the boss world and mine minerals and then sell them. You can also keep minions on your island and they generate a passive income(I personally prefer mineral minions over farm ones.)

You can also farm Boss Drops(very grindy) which sell for lots on the market(if you don't want them that is). Though this method requires totems to be most efficient.

Another method to earn money before level 15, would be to farm for custom crop recipes and either sell them or use them and grow custom crops.
This will also act as a source of passive income when you get to higher levels like level 18 or 20.

Hope this helps.
Regards.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SIDDHARTH2900

i have one more question that what is the best armor like: sword , chest plat, helmet ,boots???

what is the use of these books?? and how i can place it??

Attachments

• Screenshot (2056).png
    Screenshot (2056).png
    342.1 KB · Views: 11

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
i have one more question that what is the best armor like: sword , chest plat, helmet ,boots???

what is the use of these books?? and how i can place it??
Just open your inventory normally(not through chests) and then click on the enchantment book and then place it on the item you would like and it would get applied(Be careful of success and destroy rates though).

As for best armor/weapon it depends, for e.g, for grinding bosses, I would recommend Bape Set(if possible) with Guarding on it and possibly Rage and Muscular on the sword. For PvP you can go for, Wither, Hex, Vampire, Life Steal, Trap, etc. on the sword while for armor you can go for Voodoo, Overload, etc.
There are also some common useful enchants like Gears(gives speed), Burn Shield(gives fire resistance), etc.

I suggest you do /ce to see all the enchants and go for the ones suited to your playstyle.

Hope this helps.
Regards.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SIDDHARTH2900

what is the meaning of success rate and destroy rate ??
i cant able to understand

and in /ce from basic to galaxy enchant can be added???

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
what is the meaning of success rate and destroy rate ??
i cant able to understand
Depending on the success rate, the enchant may or may not be applied to the item. Higher success rates thus, mean more chance of your item accepting the enchantment.

Destroy rate is the chance of your item getting destroyed(deleted from your inventory) if the item does not accept the enchant.

Let's say an enchant has a 50% success rate and a 50% destroy rate. Then that would mean there is a 50% chance your item rejects the enchantment(success rate). In case, your item rejects the enchantment, there is a 50% chance of your item getting destroyed(destroy rate).

Hope this helps.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SIDDHARTH2900

Depending on the success rate, the enchant may or may not be applied to the item. Higher success rates thus, mean more chance of your item accepting the enchantment.

Destroy rate is the chance of your item getting destroyed(deleted from your inventory) if the item does not accept the enchant.

Let's say an enchant has a 50% success rate and a 50% destroy rate. Then that would mean there is a 50% chance your item rejects the enchantment(success rate). In case, your item rejects the enchantment, there is a 50% chance of your item getting destroyed(destroy rate).

Hope this helps.
what will benefit me success or destroy???

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SIDDHARTH2900

Higher success rates with lower destroy rates are the best. Also, if you get a book with a 100% success rate, you wouldn't have to worry about Destroy rate.
THANKS ALOT FOR HELPING ME LOVE BROOOOO😍😍☺☺

and i can add as many enchantment on any item????
and what to do with higher destroy??

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
THANKS ALOT FOR HELPING ME LOVE BROOOOO😍😍☺☺

and i can add as many enchantment on any item????
Max 10 enchants on any item. Though you can add more enchants if you have an Enchantment Orb(looks like an Eye of Ender).

Also, no problem, happy to help.:D