Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Farewell Jolt!

Well...

• Good Luck in the future!

• NO! CANCEL THIS NOW.

• :)

Results are only viewable after voting.

starjr

Donator
Donator
IGN
starjr
We haven't talked that much but I read through the whole thing and was touched. It's amazing how people grow through this game and server. I want to appreciate the effort you put not only into being a staff member but also disciplining and motivating yourself throughout your time on Jartex. I want to wish you the best of luck for your future endeavors and hope you succeed in life.

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
I shed a single tear reading this, it's so sad you're leaving, it was great grinding bedwars with you after the update, I never knew I was so inspirational haha, best of luck for yourfuture mate I'm sure you'll have a great one :D

(Also free mention lol)

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
JoltTheBolt JoltTheBolt fuck you man.
It going to be sad to see you leave. Even though you almost banned me/muted me I remember saying in a bw lobby when you got staff “who is this fucking random JolttheBolt”and the only things you said to me in /w “don’t say that if your don’t know me. get to know me”. I did. I got to say he’s one best staff member.

But anyway good luck with all your studies enjoy your life. Just remember if you want to talk my dm are away open on discord.

Well hopefully you will come back and talk to people on discord/in game.

other than that. You was a good friend and always be one

But anyway good luck with all your studies enjoy your life. Just remember if you want to talk my dm are away open on discord.