Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Falseban

G4lacticz

Hello, so i was playing factions and theres a bug where you start bugging and it thinks you are flying. It also happends when walking on a farmland, i somehow placed a block on my head and got stuck. Then i got kicked for 10 mins :( and now im just trying to do something to not get me banned forever.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello, G4lacticz.

First of all make sure that you are not using any disallowed modifications, if you're not using any, you should be fine.​

Here's a list that may decrease the chances of getting false kicked/banned again:
  • If you are using an early version of minecraft 1.14+ - 1.16~, then I recommend using 1.8.9 for a better gameplay in general.
  • Make sure to keep your CPS lower than 20 CPS+.
  • If you have a high ping 150ms+, try getting a better internet connection.

It's not always your ping, mc version or CPS. It can also be the server lag or a bug and I don't think there's a way to completely stop it from happening.​

Anyways, since your ban is 1 hour, it's not worth a screenshare and you can just wait it out. But if you got banned in the future for 12 / 24 hours, just dm a staff member with Team Screenshare role and he's going to help you.​

If you need any help, you can contact me on discord. Swervinng#6362

Have a great day/night.