Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Factions

Cosmic_Thunder

IGN
Cosmic_Thunder
The factions is very fun and is even better when u play with your friends. And if you don't have any friends then you can make more friends.

Lil_Mystic

IGN
LilMystic
Mr. I clearly have more than 20 messages.And staff isn’t a thing I want.And it’s not easy to just play one month and get 10 messages and apply.You prolly get rejected and banned from applying.So please,Think before blaming.
He wants 10messages to apply for staff lmao go To every game mode you will see similar post like this one.

vishwas1234

Donator
Donator
IGN
vishwas1234
Mr. I clearly have more than 20 messages.And staff isn’t a thing I want.And it’s not easy to just play one month and get 10 messages and apply.You prolly get rejected and banned from applying.So please,Think before blaming.
Bro it's not for you i was saying the guy who started this thread wanted 10messages He even admitted That.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
C

Cosmic_Thunder

IGN
Cosmic_Thunder
yea you are correct that after getting 10 messages might not be good enough but I have been playing on the server for more than 9 months I think almost everyday.

Lil_Mystic

IGN
LilMystic
Almost? I play about 5-6 hours everyday.And moreover it’s very clear from your profile that it is created LITERALLY ON SEP 3,AKA YESTERDAY.

vishwas1234

Donator
Donator
IGN
vishwas1234
lol he literally created his account on yesterday But he could play jartex what if he didn't create a account on forms?

Lil_Mystic

IGN
LilMystic
yeah dat true maybe.Sorry but even if that’s the case you need a month old forum account to apply for staff don’t you?