Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn​

What is the suggestion about?
Factions​

Description:
It would be really good if there was a factions category in discord and that would include "Factions-playing", "Factions-leader" and "factions-strikes
In the factions playing text channel, SrMods+ will be able to post a list of factions that will play during the map.
In the factions leader text channel will be able to talk faction related stuff.
In the factions recruiting chat people with faction leader role will be able to advertise their faction and the discord of the faction if they are recruiting.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
not rn​

Hithy

Addicted Member
rly wont help the server since 0 srmods are active on factions and none of them even know how factions work -1

K3dzi0r

I really dont know why you are trying to make jartex into a competitive factions server focusing mainly on factions, this is a really stupid idea and would not bring any benefits at all

Pace

Donator
Donator
I really dont know why you are trying to make jartex into a competitive factions server focusing mainly on factions, this is a really stupid idea and would not bring any benefits at all
Agreed

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
K3dzi0r K3dzi0r its just insane how you guys don't want new stuff do be added so it wont bring attention to new factions, It just shows how bad is @somalia

montearchie

Donator
Donator

There're way too many factions playing on each map for a SrMod to list. You literally said that it wouldn't help Jartex, so that sums it up for me.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
prooves

There're way too many factions playing on each map for a SrMod to list. You literally said that it wouldn't help Jartex, so that sums it up for me.
huhh you have no clue how factions works so stfu

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
prooves

huhh you have no clue how factions works so stfu
+ im talking for the factions that are playing for the f top not for the randoms that dont know how to claim LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.