Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn​

What is the suggestion about?
Factions​

Description:
It would be really good if there was a factions category in discord and that would include "Factions-playing", "Factions-leader" and "factions-strikes
In the factions playing text channel, SrMods+ will be able to post a list of factions that will play during the map.
In the factions leader text channel will be able to talk faction related stuff.
In the factions recruiting chat people with faction leader role will be able to advertise their faction and the discord of the faction if they are recruiting.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
not rn​

montearchie

Donator
Donator
+ im talking for the factions that are playing for the f top not for the randoms that dont know how to claim LOL
The factions that're playing for F top? Like I said before... there're too many lmao, plus ones that join in the middle.

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
K3dzi0r K3dzi0r @K3dzi0r its just insane how you guys don't want new stuff do be added so it wont bring attention to new factions, It just shows how bad is @somalia
i tihnkn you were missing half your brain when u wrote this, we dont want it to be added because its litterally just copying other servers. its nothing unique, its nothing fun and it will just make jartex factions worse. Only thing i can agree with you on is adding a warnings channel, a even just a warning system. Doenst need to have a channel even, if you make it ingame.
And i dont know how we are bad because of that? we just dont want jartex to be ruined dogshit skidded "comp" server

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
i tihnkn you were missing half your brain when u wrote this, we dont want it to be added because its litterally just copying other servers. its nothing unique, its nothing fun and it will just make jartex factions worse. Only thing i can agree with you on is adding a warnings channel, a even just a warning system. Doenst need to have a channel even, if you make it ingame.
And i dont know how we are bad because of that? we just dont want jartex to be ruined dogshit skidded "comp" server
🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊 🌊

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
And all the things you mentioned:

First with the warning channel, there is literally no need for that Depthstrider4 Depthstrider4 explained already :????????:

Second A Recruit chat, LOL like that way they should make Recruit chats for every competive game (acording your brain)

Get a Leader chat, LMAOOO like that way they should make Leader chats for every competive game (acroding your brain)

They should do that for SkyBlock Dream/Fantasy and Prisons (and Factions cuz that is your suggestion) cuz you like copying suggestions, that is not always bad tbh ngl, but copying those type of shit stuff, when you can do them already with other ways ??

In case you didn't know there are Staff members already handling everything related to factions, have any problem feel free to DM Owners to change that or report them (Team Factions) though ~Staff Reports~ and stop making bullshit suggestions.

Sr.Mods have nothing to do with this, as if they wanted to handle the game-mode they would have already been in the ~Faction Team~, and there are more important stuff for them, than dealing with your bullshit

A FAT NEGATIVE

D

Deleted member 43343

-1, causes a load of useless channels to be made. Who cares about which factions will play anyway? Just join and find out.
However, I wouldn't mind a factions gamemode chat in general for people to talk about factions in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.