Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Factions - We Need Your Help! | March the 29th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
I'm sure everyone here will suggest great features, but I'd like to focus on the ambiguity of the rules. I don't know if this is just me, but I would like to see more detailed rules about the following things:

-Raid Teaming: Establish a difference between interfering with a raid and spectating it. (if someone is watching a raid from afar and he is tagged in pvp, he shouldn't get banned for fighting back. However if he is flying right next to others and taunting them, then I can understand the ban)

-Wild patching: I believe I speak for the entire Jartex Factions community when I say that wild patching is an atrocity and should be made illegal, with punishments ranging from a 1d ban to a permanent one.

-Hiding value: Last season a few factions decided to spread their value throughout these single claims all over the map (overworld, end, and snow). This made it extremely difficult and frankly frustrating to raid their value. It was a cheap tactic and I would like to see a rule about it, whether that means only counting value within your base [/f setbase], or just disallowing the hiding.

-Faction roster: To prevent the potential teaming between factions, there should be a way to confirm/finalize the players belonging to a faction. Now I know factions recruit players, invite alts, and mess with members by kicking them, but I think there should be some oversight in the process, mainly for the factions competing for Ftop prizes. (I don't know how this should be implemented, just giving my thoughts)

-Insiding: This was an anomaly, but last season there was foulplay involving a faction remotely insiding another. When it happens, it can have a huge impact on the season's results. This doesn't occur frequently, and I know Jartex has a policy of non-interference in terms of reimbursements, but I strongly believe a rule should be put into place around the concept of factions insiding other factions.

-Faction strike system: To reinforce the rules, add a definitive strike system. Certain rules being broken will cost a faction a strike, and after n strikes, the faction will either be disbanded or disqualified from Ftop prizes. You could also add intermediary punishments for less strikes such as removal of value, or disqualification from the bi-monthly prizes.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. These are just my thoughts and are open to feedback.

45xxx

a rule that allows 5 ranks in one faction at maximum so there will be more factions grinding for f top and not only one faction on f top 1 all the time. that means more competition

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
and also plsplsplspls /printer and at least a 3 weeks map if its a 3 weeks map i can bring minimum 100 new kids or more

Pace

Donator
Donator
Make a new outpost only one tho. The outpost should give you 2 x or 1.5 when you sell loot (like a booster). This will bring a lot more comp to the f top factions and would result in some nice player versus player experience.
Totally agreed, make it when you capture the Outpost you get 2x sell and when you sell with Sellwand or from Infinity chest you get 2x once you have sold.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Make a new outpost only one tho. The outpost should give you 2 x or 1.5 when you sell loot (like a booster). This will bring a lot more comp to the f top factions and would result in some nice player versus player experience.
What happened with the "We are the not trying to skid other servers " Depthstrider4 Depthstrider4

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
- 30 man facs
- No inviting players during raids, whether raiding or being raided. 1st offense = warn 2nd = 7d ban 3rd = perm
- Consider removing CE's to make only p4 pvp. P4/P5 pvp would be a lot more fun and challenging. Would also make it easier for ANYONE to die. P5 sets can be the gsets if you want.
- No splitting into multiple factions after grace if your faction gets split in the first week of tnt. That or if they do, the new factions aren't allowed to compete for ftops.
- Keep patching, genning and filling bank the same. That is what makes factions difficult due to you having to do real work, and not just slack and be done.
even 30 ur getting split

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
make a 50 man faction size so we can have more comp

Status
Not open for further replies.