Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Factions - We Need Your Help! | March the 29th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
add depth strider 4 enchant available on kits/gkits rly op enchant imo
+1 +1

Also add infinite chests available on /shop!
they should cost like 100mill or 250mill. They should be in /shop and very expensive rather than only be available for real life money, its really unfair if u can only buy it for irl money even tho its such good item

45xxx

Heres my suggestion : add /voting or /poll system that will work like a poll in the chat with /yes and /no commands. Example someone makes a poll: /poll "Random Text" and players can vote /yes or /no.
I think its interesting and its easy to be made :) Like if u agree

JSJC

u5R47J1.jpg

Hello, players of JartexNetwork,

Its that time again, we are currently working hard on a brand new reset for factions. Within this post, we would like to talk about your suggestions for the next reset.

We already read through all the suggestions that have been currently placed on the suggestions page on the forums, and we would like to say we have already chosen a couple of ideas that for sure will be added! We already worked out some suggestions that are listed in the following post; https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/community-feedback.98130/ So maybe is your suggestion already added on the todo list!

We, however, think there is still plenty of other suggestions that you will come up with. Since not everyone has seen that post, will we create this post, so everyone gets a chance to make a suggestion or a bug report.

You can use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.
So we are now taking all player feedback and suggestions for factions so that we can develop something that the community would like to see.

Some ideas we/you have and will be implemented.
  • /f raid <claim|unclaimall>
  • /printer ( Do we add it yes or no? )
  • Fix Beserk, Penetrate, Lightweight, and Blood Thirsty CE
  • Improve TNTwand
  • Raid event this map
  • Added /grace command
  • Bigger wild radius
  • And more!

Please note: stick to the topic! Any off-topic comments will be deleted.
Please note: Do not ask when this reset/update will happen we do also not know, we still have to work on the server. So for more information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

kyRhV34.jpg

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​
Shorter map. Make a 2 week map and I can bring 70 players until then smd

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
definetely no, thats what ruins the game nowadays. All servers have so short maps its not even fun to play them anymore. The fun part about factions is base building and having to actually grind part, not the part where u defend and forceraid for 2 weeks just to win some paypal.

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
Shoutout to depthstrider4 for already grinding this forums page

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
And just some realtalk from me, I enjoy playing 4 month map alot more than playing 3 week server, theres just 0 fun for me to build base in 2days in grace, then just grind sets all day long and then forceraid and defend for 2 weeks. If u want to play like that sure there is enough servers for that, u can play on them instead of jartex. But i think most players also dont like that the same way I do

Flappix

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Social Media
- 30 man facs
- No inviting players during raids, whether raiding or being raided. 1st offense = warn 2nd = 7d ban 3rd = perm
- Consider removing CE's to make only p4 pvp. P4/P5 pvp would be a lot more fun and challenging. Would also make it easier for ANYONE to die. P5 sets can be the gsets if you want.
- No splitting into multiple factions after grace if your faction gets split in the first week of tnt. That or if they do, the new factions aren't allowed to compete for ftops.
- Keep patching, genning and filling bank the same. That is what makes factions difficult due to you having to do real work, and not just slack and be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.