Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Factions - We Need Your Help! | July The 29th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mabe add a warp canon; Where there are some basic canons that work on the server. (in safe zone) So begining players can copy them and have a way to learn how to raid. As a concequece more people will enjoy raiding and play longer.

Good cannoners are unlikely to share their cannon schems online. They put lots of time into it and sharing them would give the enemy an advantage. Some do however sell them on discord and such put for that ypu have to pay.

populamos

Could you please buff Special and treasure crates please? Also, when you use transmog scroll with an enchant orb on it, it removes it, could you please fix this too

GodzSlayer109

Good cannoners are unlikely to share their cannon schems online. They put lots of time into it and sharing them would give the enemy an advantage. Some do however sell them on discord and such put for that ypu have to pay.
Thats why i mean basic canons like the slime one, and a small fusion 40 stacker. I can provide these schemes that worked for me if thats any problem.
My point here is i want to help the little man. And make the expercience for everyone enjoyable.

StayLoyalTV

vcUJ06u.jpg

Hello, players of JartexNetwork,

We want to get ideas for the future of Factions. It's no longer a secret that factions will reset soon.

Let us know what you would like to see what we should do with current features. If you have any opinions or ideas, don't hesitate to leave them below. We will look over all your suggestions and see what we can create for next season. To make it a great a new season for everyone to play this summer!

We want to allow the community to let us know what you would like to see within a reset if any features should be added if there is anything we should remove with a new reset, or you could help us by posting all the bugs that should be fixed.

If you're interested in helping with suggestions for changes and additions, can you use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

Some ideas we/you have
  • Improved cannoning
  • Changes to the economy
  • Updated rules
  • Pvp changes
  • ????
Please take this opportunity to let us know by replying to this message what changes you would like to see going forwards!
You can also let us know what you think of the current ideas we have and why we should add them or not.

Please note: stick to the topic! Any off-topic comments will be deleted.
Please note: Do not ask when this reset/update will happen we do also not know, we still have to work on the server. So for more information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​
unable to fly on grace period so players that dont have fly can get a corner too

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare