Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Informative Factions | We are looking for your suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JumpingOrange

Things that I would like there to be next season in factions:
- Overclaming should be enabled as people are abusing claming and have alot of land.
-/f perk do you can extend your factions vault.
-As I have seen /f c t which Is truce chat we should have a command to creater Truce.
-Instead of getting kicked with 12-13 CPS it should be too 17-18CPS so the sets we work hard for don't go for waste.
-Add more member slots maximum 50
-Make an Outpost in another world or make it like Koth but add a /outpost warp I'm thinking of seeing multiple outposts.

Hopefully you add some on these stuff to the game and listen to more ideas from the community.

Hard work of downloading an auto clicker, as far i know an average human cant click 17 cps continously.But if you are some extraterrestrial creature then i wont doubt it.

mrscanny

- Would be nice if you could fix the water glitch that kicks you while other person u pvping uses knockback 2 sword while both of you are in water
- Make lava work!

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
Hard work of downloading an auto clicker, as far i know an average human cant click 17 cps continously.But if you are some extraterrestrial creature then i wont doubt it.
and even if, clicking faster than 2 cps does not matter in pvp as u can only hit someone two times per second

Status
Not open for further replies.