Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Factions - Update post 2.0

Should we remove the "nether"?

• Yes

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • No

Votes: 35 61.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flappix

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Social Media
"Mccmo abusers" xd lmao nice meme, create new memes from what website.
I think that you are generally a noob player, you think you are good ingame on sometimes getting a good combo while you are running around with speed III and they are with hulk III which they can sometimes get strafed because of slowness 4.
You would be nothing on a premium server. Because you get hits on me with your strength II and speed III doesn't mean that you are close to my power and close to defeating me, you were not even close to defeating me at all, it was just a pinch on me. You lucky that gapple saves you from my axe and mcmmo.
Anyways, 99% of servers have mcmmo on. Anyways, after reset we will still have custom enchants that will help us.
without mcmmo survival skills would be much easier meaning that there will not be any surviving skills there because you have a lot of time to gapple and heal.
Yea as kingace said, come 1v1 me in practice and then we will see.

I'm confused are you a final Boss or just talking like one?

x o n e

I'm confused are you a final Boss or just talking like one?
just talking like one trust me
he says he will rock you out of the map yet i beat him 3 times on potpvp
cant count the amount of times on kitpvp
yet i dont talk like him
feelsbadman

Hithy

Addicted Member
"autist" See? Yet you're telling me that I started it. Alright boy.. Alright, "i said i'm joking" I already said that I was joking as well, can you even read? If not let me write with BOLD lmao.
"i never reported any autist that i started something wwith and neverreportedyou, if you can't take jokes and you start making drama alert news section on your fav tv channel just because someone called you trash in a forums you got some serious problems my dude" Dude, even 6-7 years old can write better than you, "if you can't take jokes and you start making drama alert news section on your fac tv channel because someone called you trash in a forums you got serious problems my dude" Haha, wondering how old are you? 10 or 9? You always start it and then after a bit "Jk" That's not a joke. "did i tell you to be scared, and idint mean to scare you sorry man i'll help you sleep" Go help yourself first. "ineverreported someone that i my self know that i started it, ididnt this time and i'm not reporting you cus you didnt do shit your just salty over a forums post that called you trash, insecure kids these days" Are you dumb or what? "Salty" Oh my god, how I am salty when you the one who told me Trash? I KNOW IT'S A JOKE, for the 3rd time, as you were joking and I was joking as well, deal with it k boi? "insecure kids these days" Haha, when I am older than you 5x years. "Logic is: When someone calls you a kid when he's kid himself" Pathetic kids nowadays"
"wtf bro ur salty wtf" ~xone.

'this kid is saying that he was joking, it's true that he was joking but he can not face the fact that I was joking as well.'
Don't start beef here...

Chrisknight

1 more suggestion - debuff strength it's a bit too op, and it will make PVP a bit longer because right now PVP fights are so fast due to ce's and mcmmo...
If done correctly a 1v1 can last over 30 minutes in the best items, so if anything I think they should make it so that PVP can end more quickly

It only ends fast if the gear or skill levels are not at all similar

Hithy

Addicted Member
If done correctly a 1v1 can last over 30 minutes in the best items, so if anything I think they should make it so that PVP can end more quickly

It only ends fast if the gear or skill levels are not at all similar
No, it lasts that long because /repairer is in pvp... And pvp at the moment is just very bad, and they need to nerf strength so badly, remove 1/2 of all the ce's, they are just useless.

Hithy

Addicted Member
Make blazes peaceful, it is very annoying when they attack you when you grind and make them so they don't move by themselves, only by water so grinding would be way easier.

PvpMan101

GG to the Jartex team for all the DANK STUFF/IDEAS!! Btw this is ez and simple... Disable Swords, Axes and Leave the rest of the mcmmo. Simple enough... Oh! I and repair skills cuz I've heard that Repair makes sets unbreakable. O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.