Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Factions - Update post 2.0

Should we remove the "nether"?

• Yes

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • No

Votes: 35 61.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

towelMan

The reason the nether should be removed is balance and to stop nether glitching in bases.Since alot of people have /fly they will get blaze spawners and it will ruin the start of the season and the economy.Alot of players dont know exactly what nether glitching is but basicly u nether portal in a base.The way to stop this is to claim your Base in the nether by calculating your coords and this can be an issue for smaller facs who dont have enough power :)

-Forgot to mention that blazes can be removed yes,but these days almost all servers remove nether or leave it just so ppl can make bases on top of nether which is dumb

Last edited:

Hithy

Addicted Member
In my Opinion I think that CE's need to stay. Mcmmo on the other hand conbined with CE's are OP. make a warp Nomcmmo is a good idea
I don't agree with the warp thing, in my opinion, that's just useless, I prefer removing PVP mcmmo entirely...

Hithy

Addicted Member
The reason the nether should be removed is balance and to stop nether glitching in bases.Since alot of people have /fly they will get blaze spawners and it will ruin the start of the season and the economy.Alot of players dont know exactly what nether glitching is but basicly u nether portal in a base.The way to stop this is to claim your Base in the nether by calculating your coords and this can be an issue for smaller facs who dont have enough power :)
I totally agree with that, people that have /fly has a MASSIVE advantage in the start so they get blazes and make the economy way more broken. So nether itself is pointless, people can't build proper bases there, people can't basically do anything there. The only thing that they can do is glitch into bases as towelMan said above or maybe just disable nether portals and keep the nether itself like it was just without the blaze spawners and since Gen buckets will be a thing allow them on the nether too so people actually use nether.

NorskateTracksU

Addicted Member
I think the nether should be disabled because at the start of the map people will fly around the nether and get 50 + blazes at first day. ruining the economy at the start of the map.

I think the nether should be disabled because making bases there is pointless, you dont use it for anything but getting blazes.
Nether portal raiding is also stupid, and is easy to fix and most players knows to claim their nether cords, the only way to get raided on factions should be by creeper egging / cannoning, not by stupid nether portals.

Hithy

Addicted Member
I think the nether should be disabled because at the start of the map people will fly around the nether and get 50 + blazes at first day. ruining the economy at the start of the map.

I think the nether should be disabled because making bases there is pointless, you dont use it for anything but getting blazes.
Nether portal raiding is also stupid, and is easy to fix and most players knows to claim their nether cords, the only way to get raided on factions should be by creeper egging / cannoning, not by stupid nether portals.
Make obby un-ceggable that will prevent tons of glitching with them.

Flappix

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Add withers and add back void in End

Conormck014

Addicted Member
If nether will be disabled, reduce blaze spawners price in /shop to around 200k instead of 600k as it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.