Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old [Factions, SkyBlock Dream, SkyBlock Fantasy] Remove /cf permanently

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_
What is your suggestion about?:
Remove /cf permanently
What section is this suggestion for?:
Factions, SkyBlock Dream, SkyBlock Fantasy
Describe your suggestion:
This suggestion is about removing /cf which most players have chance to gain hundreds of millions from. /CF gives you 50% chance to win against a player and 50% chance to lose, it's either one of them but it has been explained by Kaljaveikko that /cf can also become skill with great orders of heads and tails and I don't know if that is true however, most of players are getting hundreds of millions if not, billion+ from only /cf which is absurd because it all must come from effort, time and skill and not something that can give you luck.

Most of HUF members have agreed that this is giving players too much chance to /cf for value and it can give others advantage to beat factions who farmed and worked hard.
This is a bad idea for developer be confident with /cf because it's 1/2 chances for you to win/lose meaning that you can lose all your money or have a chance to double it.
Most of the random players on /baltop are all there thanks to /cf.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This would help jartex because it's enough for to /cf and jartex needs effort, work and skill instead of luck.
Is there anything else we should know?:
Na

EclipsedOG

-1 Cf is what I use to make my money and im lazy to farm spawners since i'm either banned half a season or my wifi wont connect to jartex XD