Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Factions, SkyBlock Dream, SkyBlock Fantasy] A new command for skyblocks and factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bird0333

Minecraft Username:
Bird0333
What is your suggestion about?:
A new command for skyblocks and factions
What section is this suggestion for?:
Factions, SkyBlock Dream, SkyBlock Fantasy
Describe your suggestion:
Here’s the commands function it will be
/break it will break down melon pumpkin and all ores useful for those people who are trying to sell things as a single rather than a block.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This will decrease time in shops and increase productivity.
Is there anything else we should know?:
The only downside is that more new players will be able to break down pumpkins also but it’s good for a reset makes it easier for a startoisland to make money faster early on.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Bird0333

Bird0333

If you’re going to make a fallible argument like makes the game op please realize that i was the person who got /blocks to be a thing it just wastes less time. Condescending on a decent idea isnt chill. Instead try to improve on it like make it a rank only command for the next reset see if it causes an issue and if it does then cancel it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Bird0333

Bird0333

I respect your opinion markey but please make an opinion worth hearing out rather than nonsensical statements. I love feedback tell me how it could make it “op” I will devise a solition. Pumpkins will beak down to 4 seeds melon 1 per slice i dont see how the values are changed just sped up.

Modyyy

I respect your opinion markey but please make an opinion worth hearing out rather than nonsensical statements. I love feedback tell me how it could make it “op” I will devise a solition. Pumpkins will beak down to 4 seeds melon 1 per slice i dont see how the values are changed just sped up.
If you’re going to make a fallible argument like makes the game op please realize that i was the person who got /blocks to be a thing it just wastes less time. Condescending on a decent idea isnt chill. Instead try to improve on it like make it a rank only command for the next reset see if it causes an issue and if it does then cancel it.
Use the edit button ^^
Going on-topic:
I agree, nice idea +1.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Bird0333

Bird0333

Oh my lord how is it glitchable I conceived the idea for /blocks and havent had a issue there. The idea is the same just backwards.

HiImSeb

+1
Although i don't play on Skyblock anymore, it seems like a really cool idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.