Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old [Factions, Prison, SkyBlock Dream, SkyBlock Fantasy] Auction bid System

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage
What is your suggestion about?:
Auction bid System
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Factions, Prison, SkyBlock Dream, SkyBlock Fantasy
Describe your suggestion:
So my suggestion is , a new system , as you can see people in these gamemodes usually link an item in the chat for ex 'Diamand sword For sale /msg me CB: 0k' and people start messaging him to raise the price and have a chance to win the item , and my idea is why not adding this plugin instead beacause there is this auction plugin which helps alot for exemple i could simply do /auction start 100$ , and i will sell my item for 100$ and people will have to raise it in one min , like that instead of messaging each other all what the player have to do is /bid 50$ and he will automaticly raise the price , and like that when the auction ends , the player that have placed the higest bid will get the item :D
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Simply it will prevent scams , Spamming in chat and will make the exchanging system in jartexnetwork more unique and special and last thing is all players will be equal in having a chance to get some items .
Is there anything else we should know?:
Yes , they might be some spamming of auctions so , there is like something that could be added which is a wait list , each aution is 1 min long , so for ex if two players want to put an auction the first one's auction goes for a 1min then the 2nd one's auction will be placed in a waiting que and as soon as the 1st one is done , the 2nd will be automatically placed :D

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
+1 this would make stuff so much easier because people say fake stuff when they dont have the money.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MoudTage_

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_

Didgerido

Addicted Member
+1, as Auction House has way too many scams, and the implementation of this plugin especially with /auction info can prevent scamming way more!

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
Of course +1
I love auction house