Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Factions Pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBFkezzz

Donator
Donator
IGN
TBFkezz
Regarding faction pets now that they’ve been added they seem to be doing well but I wanted to ask will pets ever work outside of warzone or are they specifically made for warzone pvp? Additionally would there be more pets added or will the same pets remain for a couple of seasons?

Trio_Beast

IGN
_TrioBeast_
There are some pets that will work outside war zone and I got no idea if new pets will be added.

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Regarding faction pets now that they’ve been added they seem to be doing well but I wanted to ask will pets ever work outside of warzone or are they specifically made for warzone pvp? Additionally would there be more pets added or will the same pets remain for a couple of seasons?
Hey so basically the pets which are useful for pvp can only be used in warzone ex - wizard pet, warden pet etc but the pets which are used for other thing and which are not related to pvp you can use them outside warzone like villager pet [ money booster ] , owl pet [ xp booster ].

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TBFkezzz

TBFkezzz

Donator
Donator
IGN
TBFkezz
Hey so basically the pets which are useful for pvp can only be used in warzone ex - wizard pet, warden pet etc but the pets which are used for other thing and which are not related to pvp you can use them outside warzone like villager pet [ money booster ] , owl pet [ xp booster ].
I know that but im asking if pvp pets will ever be used outside of warzone but not all of them which would mean adding more diverse pets and a sort of new pvp system

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TBFkezzz

TBFkezzz

Donator
Donator
IGN
TBFkezz
Is factions fun playing I really wanna give it a try
Its fun but I feel like it needs a massive revamp with loads of new features added like instead on having to win bard sets all the time make it a gkit, also adding mew enchants and multi masks things like that but yh give it a try its pretty fun as is now

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Hey there,
At the moment only some pets work outside the war zone such as the villager pet, owl pet. golem pet, etc..

If you would like to suggest new pets and abilities you may do so here: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/suggestions.22/

Enjoy your time on JartexNetwork,
~ Yanique1

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.