Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Factions Immortal - Reset | February The 3rd 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzMarto

Suggestions:
1. Remove Speed 3. No point of Speed 3 when your opponent doesn't take any knockback.
2. Change the knockback. The knockback should be more because you can't make any combos unless you're circle combo-ing and still he takes no knockback.
3. Improve the damage as before. - I wanna say that before some maps the damage was perfect. I feel like you made it like the enchants don't procs as much as it should and Double Damage, Fast Turn V and Life Steal can't procs at once. For example the Space season was one of the best for Jartex PvP. You had no shitty masks, no protecting v gsets, the op damage and it was perfect. Some of the players have a negative opinion about the 1/2/3 tapping in God Set PvP, but its not the same. From like 8 seasons we're playing PotPvP with some enchants, that make our game shit - I talk about Unmatched/Starvation. In the God Set PvP its all about quick drop. If I wanted to play PotPvP and trade hits I would probably go in the practice. The ability on the sword now is so useless. Its literally a disadvantage. When you activate your ability and start critting, you're taking the damage you dealt. - Why would I need the ability then, to quick drop myself? I'd like to see the old and good damage. If you bring it back probably a lot of pvpers are gonna come back to the server and it won't be that dead as it is now.
4. If you accept the suggestion above about the damage there will be some problems. The Sharpness 6 is gonna be so op then. I'd like to suggest t o remove it, but I know its not that easy because players gave money for keys to open Eternal Rank and enjoy the kit. I'd like to see Swords/Axes/Hooks with some abilities. For example a hook that deals 5% more damage to the enemies. - Make them easily obtainable like from KOTHs or crates. - That will reduce the damage gap incase you accept the suggestion above.
5. Clean up the server of cheaters. I know its not that easy to find out who is cheating or not, but recently I've been reporting an obvious cheaters and it gets denied. I hope with the new anti-cheat we won't have those problems but who knows. I also hope the anti-cheat is not gonna kick/ban for no reason as it does now.
6. Make a warp where you can go PvP and go back in it. I mean an area on the same Y level as the warzone, so the players can go back in. Please don't make it too big or too small. It should has no other escape or place to make traps.
7. Remove KOTH/Wraith/Reindeer sets. - If you ask me they are kinda broken. (I know a lot of people will not support me for removing these sets)
8. Make the Versace Ability as before. The Versace can deal 15% more damage and 5% less damage. Before it was 30% more damage and it was a useful set. Now its literally useless. I'd rather using Gucci so I can deal damage. The 30% Versace was so good and hard to obtain. I hope you will bring it back. - I mind the same for the Bape, make it 30% less damage not 25%.
9. Make the KOTH worth actually good. It has so many useless stuff that you can get.
10. We need new maps for the next seasons. Tired of looking at the same map as before.
I have more suggestions but I can't be asked to type more.
Have a good season boys, I wish you all good luck!

dragonv14

Suggestions:
1. Remove Speed 3. No point of Speed 3 when your opponent doesn't take any knockback.
2. Change the knockback. The knockback should be more because you can't make any combos unless you're circle combo-ing and still he takes no knockback.
3. Improve the damage as before. - I wanna say that before some maps the damage was perfect. I feel like you made it like the enchants don't procs as much as it should and Double Damage, Fast Turn V and Life Steal can't procs at once. For example the Space season was one of the best for Jartex PvP. You had no shitty masks, no protecting v gsets, the op damage and it was perfect. Some of the players have a negative opinion about the 1/2/3 tapping in God Set PvP, but its not the same. From like 8 seasons we're playing PotPvP with some enchants, that make our game shit - I talk about Unmatched/Starvation. In the God Set PvP its all about quick drop. If I wanted to play PotPvP and trade hits I would probably go in the practice. The ability on the sword now is so useless. Its literally a disadvantage. When you activate your ability and start critting, you're taking the damage you dealt. - Why would I need the ability then, to quick drop myself? I'd like to see the old and good damage. If you bring it back probably a lot of pvpers are gonna come back to the server and it won't be that dead as it is now.
4. If you accept the suggestion above about the damage there will be some problems. The Sharpness 6 is gonna be so op then. I'd like to suggest t o remove it, but I know its not that easy because players gave money for keys to open Eternal Rank and enjoy the kit. I'd like to see Swords/Axes/Hooks with some abilities. For example a hook that deals 5% more damage to the enemies. - Make them easily obtainable like from KOTHs or crates. - That will reduce the damage gap incase you accept the suggestion above.
5. Clean up the server of cheaters. I know its not that easy to find out who is cheating or not, but recently I've been reporting an obvious cheaters and it gets denied. I hope with the new anti-cheat we won't have those problems but who knows. I also hope the anti-cheat is not gonna kick/ban for no reason as it does now.
6. Make a warp where you can go PvP and go back in it. I mean an area on the same Y level as the warzone, so the players can go back in. Please don't make it too big or too small. It should has no other escape or place to make traps.
7. Remove KOTH/Wraith/Reindeer sets. - If you ask me they are kinda broken. (I know a lot of people will not support me for removing these sets)
8. Make the Versace Ability as before. The Versace can deal 15% more damage and 5% less damage. Before it was 30% more damage and it was a useful set. Now its literally useless. I'd rather using Gucci so I can deal damage. The 30% Versace was so good and hard to obtain. I hope you will bring it back. - I mind the same for the Bape, make it 30% less damage not 25%.
9. Make the KOTH worth actually good. It has so many useless stuff that you can get.
10. We need new maps for the next seasons. Tired of looking at the same map as before.
Good Ideas but never gonna be heared, Developers made it and when they make smth they will never remove it
u see how hard it was and how much time we waited for Purge to be removed they just Refuse to remove things like they did if they made smth new they will not remove it and thats the sadly thing here, they dont want to make smth we want they r making what they want but they didnt even play :(

Doytrex

JustThiemo JustThiemo please remove p6s, p5s and if bapes exists next map. They are too tanky and no one dies from them. What's the point of pvp if u can't die.

Also please decrease resistance time to 1 minute when eating a gapple. Resistance is more tanky than anything and you get it for 4 minutes from 1 gapple which is basically the entire cooldown of the gap. Gaps are so common/easy to get and players can abuse resistance and never die from it. Wizard pets being here with resistance is too op. Thats basically unlimited generated pots in your inventory due to not taking dmg.

These 2 major problems are the main thing to be fixed so pvp can be playable. So please don't ignore this or forget about this or else the map won't be enjoyable in terms of pvp.
Andeh Andeh

Last edited:

Doytrex

Suggestions:
Keep masks bc they are valuable and makes kills worth it. Space season pvp was bad bc the sets were easy to get and not valuable at all so no one is motivated to pvp for items as much as the season with masks.

P4 works fine with masks. Players are killable. Speed 2 would be better yes but problem is rod players will have advantage with speed 2 pvp and some players cant use rod bc of their ping so its not fair. speed 3 is good in terms of countering rod players and being able to get as much crits.

They just need to remove p6/p5 and bape special set if it exists. They are too op especially with Taurus mask. They either remove p5 p6 and bape or not allow players to place Taurus mask on them. P4 special sets are perfect with masks

Last edited:

ItzMarto

Keep masks bc they are valuable and makes kills worth it. Space season pvp was bad bc the sets were easy to get and not valuable at all so no one is motivated to pvp for items as much as the season with masks.

P4 works fine with masks. Players are killable. Speed 2 would be better yes but speed 3 is not that bad also.

They just need to remove p6/p5 and bape special set if it exists. They are too op especially with Taurus mask. They either remove p5 p6 and bape or not allow players to place Taurus mask on them. P4 special sets are perfect with masks
I only love the damage from the Space season. I'm agree with your opinion, but the Speed 3 isn't that good with that shit knockback. They wouldn't remove Protection VI because most of the players wasted a lot of money on crates to get Eternal Rank. - I mind the same for the Sharpness VI. The Eternal Rank was rare but they ruined it. I'd like to see 30% less damage Bape and 30% more damage Versace again. The Versace is the most useless set at the moment because its 15% more damage and 5% less damage. The whole idea of the Versace was to deal as most damage as you can and try to tank all enemies hits. One of the reasons I don't like the Taurus mask is because it's making your set so tanky. I love quick drop PvP and that's why I play God Set PvP. In my opinion if they bring back the 3 tap so many people are gonna pvp again. (Some will quit, because they can't handle potting fast).
If anyone is not agree with my opinion can share his point below.

Doytrex

I only love the damage from the Space season. I'm agree with your opinion, but the Speed 3 isn't that good with that shit knockback. They wouldn't remove Protection VI because most of the players wasted a lot of money on crates to get Eternal Rank. - I mind the same for the Sharpness VI. The Eternal Rank was rare but they ruined it. I'd like to see 30% less damage Bape and 30% more damage Versace again. The Versace is the most useless set at the moment because its 15% more damage and 5% less damage. The whole idea of the Versace was to deal as most damage as you can and try to tank all enemies hits. One of the reasons I don't like the Taurus mask is because it's making your set so tanky. I love quick drop PvP and that's why I play God Set PvP. In my opinion if they bring back the 3 tap so many people are gonna pvp again. (Some will quit, because they can't handle potting fast).
If anyone is not agree with my opinion can share his point below.
The knock back is fine. If you add too much knockback then it will be
Impossible to crit an enemy. The best way to get someone killed is by critting. Combos are still possible with speed 3, I tested it. Speed 2 would be good yes but the problem with speed 2 is that it will make fishing rod players with a huge advantage. Speed 3 helps counter rod players. There are players who don't use fishing rods bc some of them got high MS and can't use them plus rods stop ur combos or hits so maybe enemies will be unkillable with speed 2 pvp. knock back is good for this pvp bc u need to deal dmg with crit. Taurus mask works good with p4s, players are still killable. Also Taurus mask makes the set worth way more if you want to sell it which is why it's perfect. Now pvping makes a player valuable by the kills he gets which I like unlike old seasons where sets were easy to get so killing someone doesnt make him lose much and doesn't make u rich so no motivation to pvp. Bapes should be removed bc with mask it would be too op, even without mask it is still tanky or at least not allow masks on bapes too. P4 special sets without bape is balanced bc I tested it myself. Yes dmg is not as high as before maybe they can increase taurus mask dmg a bit more but theyre still killable with p4. But no p5 p6 or bape or no masks on them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.