Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Factions, Global] Item tracing for staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

p2wSERVER

Your In-Game Name:
ChickenChaser

What is your suggestion about?:
Item tracing for staff

What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Factions, Global

Describe your suggestion:
I lost a huge amount of value due to various bugs in factions, as have many others. But, if staff was able to see all the items that player interacted with and time they did it at, they could easily solve "lost item" problems within minutes.
There are too many present bugs, and I think there should be some countermeasure to them.

How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:

- Would stop people from losing all the precious time and hard work they invested into the Server.

- Would help recover items lost by hacks.

- It would definetely improve staff-player relations. Because right now, there is no way for staff to help with those kind of bugs, so most of the time they choose not to respond and that makes everyone salty.

- It would provide a way for players to refund what's actually theirs...Right now, the players only choice is a bug report which doesn't lead you to a refund. Even if you have proof it leads you no where. Even tho, players can't be expected of to record during all of their game time and provide a proof for such random events.

- By not losing value, players could be able to afford more stuff, which stimulates the economy and in turn could possibly lead to more sales from the Jartex store.

Is there anything else we should know?:

I understand this would be very demanding on the staff, but if it's possible to search for interacted items or given time... the whole process of retrieving some ones items would take less then 2 min. And requests could be made on the forums so there would't be any rush. Better late then never.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
p2wSERVER

p2wSERVER

Found a bug? Report here!
Neutral.
The problem is... I made bug reports to let the staff know what is happening, but that doesn't mean I will get a refund. Some bug reports are pending for a week without any response. It's probably because they can't do anything about it.... they are familiar with the bug already and are working on it. As I understand it, they can't prove I actually owned those items without me providing evidence. And as I said... I can't be responsible to capture such random events on a video. Who can record all day and wait a bug to happen?

It's not fair for me to lose enough value to buy an rank upgrade, and that I can't do anything about it.
Reporting a bug may increase the chances it will get fixed, and it does help the staff, but it does zero good to the player. For us, they are just another dead end in trying to get help. Basically, you have no where to turn to when that kind of stuff happens. Which i don't understand when there are so many present bugs. Actually when you think about it, it's making them lose money too, because right now I would collect enough in game value to be able to afford another rank upgrade, and I'm not the only one with the same story.

I think there should be some system implemented, that's easy to use for staff and enables them to be of more help without adding too big of a burden on their duty. I've seen this system before and that's why I'm suggesting it... I think it would be a nice addition to Jartex.

Last edited:

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
zaki445566

Djcougar

Addicted Member
Love the idea. I also love how you actually realize this would be hard on staff. But if we could get it started then it would put much less pressure on staff when asked about refunding items from bugs. All it would be is a simple post on forums or message. Then the staff can check it out. Great idea if they can just get it in place.

+1

Kwart

Addicted Member
(Suggestion - Denied)

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

I have reviewed your suggestion and have decided to deny it due to the following reasons:
  • I feel like this feature will be impossible to add, it would be too difficult for the server to keep up with every interaction every single player does or executes.
Kind regards,

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.