Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old [Factions] Factions PVP improvement

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Your In-Game Name:
T0m45_
What is your suggestion about?:
Factions PVP improvement so this becomes less like nodebuff pvp
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Factions
Describe your suggestion:
I might start this suggestion with gapples, it's too rare and you have to buy rank or GKIT to have a gapple income which is unfair, please listen, this is not a nodebuff kit like pvp, this is OP custom enchant PVP realm which you receive a lot of damage from opponents with max disarmor 5 axe and swords. This server does not have resistance which still there is chances of surviving at pvp but disarmor 5 makes it very low possible to survive with potions and mostly comes with luck.
We need gapples to be more common since this server is more of OP PVP.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This will bring more PVP and will stop players from using potions because gapples are too rare, potions don't help that much, if you get disarmored you are dead and if you get hit too much you will still die.
Is there anything else we should know?:
Na

Last edited:

Hithy

Addicted Member
Hackers Will have mire advantage then with gapple pvp because of autopot and Ka quick drop every1 when its potpvp,, just try kitpvp on mcc
if im not mistaking making auto-pot not work with an anti-cheat is way easier than with killaura and such

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
T0m45_ T0m45_ I appreciate you suggesting over here and I've viewed this suggestion a couple of times.
What a better suggestion could be is trying to add more Custom Enchants related to healing you time to time depending on the times you hit your opponent, much better. Making gaps able to buy will most likely ruin the whole pvp system. Neutral.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
T0m45_ T0m45_ I appreciate you suggesting over here and I've viewed this suggestion a couple of times.
What a better suggestion could be is trying to add more Custom Enchants related to healing you time to time depending on the times you hit your opponent, much better. Making gaps able to buy will most likely ruin the whole pvp system. Neutral.

It would not ruin any custom enchants and making them available at /shop will be a lot less p2w than now, players have to pay 35 euro or buy higher ranks for more gapples from /kits.

Gapples are OP and now with them you can easily win against players that are using pots, so you have a barrier between someone who's using pots and are op and someone who is using gapples and don't have to heal and can easily win.

Players don't have a chance without gapples and if they want them they would have to pay irl money or somehow become millionaires and only get very few a week gapples on /ah.
Making it be PotPVP with rare gapples sets a huge barrier between you being able to kill opponent who has gapples since you will have to heal at every hit they do.

I already stated a reason why gapples are best used for this season.
Thanks for your opinion.