Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Factions ally ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunchoCoke1

Minecraft Username:
HunchoCoke

What is the suggestion about?
Factions ally ships.

Description:
Do to these past JartexNetwork factions maps, I have noticed that ally ships are starting to effect factions in a negative way as they are becoming overpowered. Considering that the ftop 1 faction is being able to ally a bad faction (in my option) and the bad faction being able to win ftop 2 because the ftop 1 faction is doing everything for them, And considering that the ftop 2 faction don't even patch their own walls when they are getting raided it kinda unfair. I think it is unfair when your ally can come patch your walls and there's nothing you can do when there is a double roaster count against a 10man faction.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think this idea would help out smaller factions considering allying with a large faction such as jihad is just unfair and there is no skill when there is two 25 man factions allying.

Mohamed Abaza

- I have experienced an ally ship before with vape (previously despite) where they where in a grey area where they werent gonna win ftop 2 and a two man faction was and so we gave them all our value which got them up to ftop 2 again only for the two man faction to be disbanded and a jihad (previoulsy somalia) ally took ftop 3 with barely any value and we could have gotten ftop 3 if we didnt give our value to despite.

- Having an ally is better than what a previous player mentioned on this thread since it allows smaller factions to grow allongside eachother.

- Having the roster size reduced. Ex members are forced to create their own faction and with not allys then they would be making enemies out of friends.

I hope you take into consideration that the lack of experience of other factions is the reason as to why they cannot achieve being a top faction rather than their inability to gain a strong ally.

Mohamed Abaza

- I have experienced an ally ship before with vape (previously despite) where they where in a grey area where they werent gonna win ftop 2 and a two man faction was and so we gave them all our value which got them up to ftop 2 again only for the two man faction to be disbanded and a jihad (previoulsy somalia) ally took ftop 3 with barely any value and we could have gotten ftop 3 if we didnt give our value to despite.

- Having an ally is better than what a previous player mentioned on this thread since it allows smaller factions to grow allongside eachother.

- Having the roster size reduced. Ex members are forced to create their own faction and with not allys then they would be making enemies out of friends.

I hope you take into consideration that the lack of experience of other factions is the reason as to why they cannot achieve being a top faction rather than their inability to gain a strong ally.

the first point is just to emphasise on the irony that its mostly vape (previously despite) members downvoting

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
I understand what you're saying but when there is two 15man factions raiding a 10man faction what can you do. And also when there is two 15man factions patching one base and there is only 10 man faction raiding it what do you do?
Huncho I don't consider a 10-man faction raid to be a 'small faction'. I thought you were talking about like 5 member factions xd

Status
Not open for further replies.