Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Factions ally ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunchoCoke1

Minecraft Username:
HunchoCoke

What is the suggestion about?
Factions ally ships.

Description:
Do to these past JartexNetwork factions maps, I have noticed that ally ships are starting to effect factions in a negative way as they are becoming overpowered. Considering that the ftop 1 faction is being able to ally a bad faction (in my option) and the bad faction being able to win ftop 2 because the ftop 1 faction is doing everything for them, And considering that the ftop 2 faction don't even patch their own walls when they are getting raided it kinda unfair. I think it is unfair when your ally can come patch your walls and there's nothing you can do when there is a double roaster count against a 10man faction.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think this idea would help out smaller factions considering allying with a large faction such as jihad is just unfair and there is no skill when there is two 25 man factions allying.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
HunchoCoke1

HunchoCoke1

Personally I don't think allys should be removed but I do think there should be rules enforced on allies patching for each other
i personly think they should remove this map as it whould be a
It's the whole point of an ally LOL you're salty that you can't win anything. Also notice how all the +1's are from your own faction members View attachment 7353 View attachment 7354View attachment 7355
just want to make this clear I ask for my faction to give their option not to just come +1 the post. http://prntscr.com/pfa5k6

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
HunchoCoke1

HunchoCoke1

We never gave anyone value you are just making up stuff to try and mmake this dumbass idea a bit better
we forced jartex to only allow 2 allies from 5
1 ally from 2
and now u try and remove them? XD
it is fair, cus we never gave anyone value and we did what an ally should do - HELP THEIR ALLY BY PROTECTING THEM AND PVPING WITH THEM
Vapee is allied with voltage undecided and untrusted and we havent said a single thing, we get outnumbered 1 to 3 each fight and we didnt say a thing but since you guys are UPSET you got hardstomped by 2 factions u are trying to be the desperate people and make us look bad for allying Split and Pokemon
ALSO WE ALLIED THEM JUST SO VAPE DOESNT WIN ANYTHING :D
maybe it would be nice to remove allies this map to see who the real comp is and not two factions fighting one. I understand everyone say that what allies are for but im saying its unfair when their allies are patching for them maybe I should update the post

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
maybe it would be nice to remove allies this map to see who the real comp is and not two factions fighting one. I understand everyone say that what allies are for but im saying its unfair when their allies are patching for them maybe I should update the post
Huncho idk why are you even posting this when ur litteraly not even playing this map and for 2 v1 u guys are 3 factions vs 2

MaddogModzzz

Donator
Donator
Why do I only see the f top 1 and 2 faction disliking this suggestion and not even leaving a reason behide it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
HunchoCoke1

HunchoCoke1

-1, bad spelling, i think you need some extra english classes huncho

That's what allies are for, helping each other out, and i can guarantee you it's not only us helping our allies, as they help us back a lot of times.
Removing allies completely would destroy the core of factions, especially on jartex.
Also notice how all the +1s come from the people that can't hang on factions, even though they try to get anyone and absolutely everyone as their allies ;)
there is many other faction servers that are doing just fine without allies

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
HunchoCoke1 HunchoCoke1 you say that this can help small factions but I don't understand where you're coming from. Small factions are the ones who the ally system most benefits. Removing allies doesn't take away the fact that we have over 10 members and would easily beat smaller factions. So please explain, how would this benefit small factions?

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
J
Why do I only see the f top 1 and 2 faction disliking this suggestion and not even leaving a reason behide it.
we left a reason alot of them. Also ur the one here that doesn't even play and is rating it

last 2 weeks I never saw PokemonGo on (maybe like 10 mins then leave) and they have like 65 villagers as far as i know

wanna know my tricks? building up value whole season. raiding random facs. benefiting from people buying shoppy. having gkits to sell and make money.

Don't accuse us of using "free" spawners.
ty

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
hakim251 hakim251 Everyone has the permission to post -1 or +1, so what's your problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.