Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Factions ally ships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunchoCoke1

Minecraft Username:
HunchoCoke

What is the suggestion about?
Factions ally ships.

Description:
Do to these past JartexNetwork factions maps, I have noticed that ally ships are starting to effect factions in a negative way as they are becoming overpowered. Considering that the ftop 1 faction is being able to ally a bad faction (in my option) and the bad faction being able to win ftop 2 because the ftop 1 faction is doing everything for them, And considering that the ftop 2 faction don't even patch their own walls when they are getting raided it kinda unfair. I think it is unfair when your ally can come patch your walls and there's nothing you can do when there is a double roaster count against a 10man faction.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think this idea would help out smaller factions considering allying with a large faction such as jihad is just unfair and there is no skill when there is two 25 man factions allying.

MrOvErAvErAgE

I am going to give you +1 Due to:
-
That is how factions "works" (meant that factions should have allys)
- When a faction is off and Faction ally Just do everything for them its unfair

Good Luck !!!!
Kind Regards,
SameD00M
how is it UNFAIR you guys are just insanely desperate and salty you got ran

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
-Cause every person that said +1 is in your faction that got ran off first day 2 times from jihad with help of some split members.
-The whole point of ally is to help each other out.
-U got untrusted,undecided? undecided has 10 members online at all time plus u 3-4 and we got max 15 at all time
-Jihad did not give Split any value last map or this map

And main reason why ur getting 1- is cause ur just mad about getting ran off every single time u got a base up and spawners. You can get ur allys too? cant u? u can also get f top 1? then make allys for f top2? its same for everyone?U guys just get raided every single map minimum 10 times and then u cry and say jihad gives split value? mex can check logs of everything which he does.

MrOvErAvErAgE

It's a bit unfair someone having 3 allies and you don't got one, and they're raiding you. It's impossible to PvP 30 people and u are 10.
Also, ftop 1 may give value to their 2 allies and they can win ftop 1 2 and 3.

Like Jihad is ftop 1 and they can team up with a faction and give them lots of value and they're able to win ftop 3
We never gave anyone value you are just making up stuff to try and mmake this dumbass idea a bit better
we forced jartex to only allow 2 allies from 5
1 ally from 2
and now u try and remove them? XD
it is fair, cus we never gave anyone value and we did what an ally should do - HELP THEIR ALLY BY PROTECTING THEM AND PVPING WITH THEM
Vapee is allied with voltage undecided and untrusted and we havent said a single thing, we get outnumbered 1 to 3 each fight and we didnt say a thing but since you guys are UPSET you got hardstomped by 2 factions u are trying to be the desperate people and make us look bad for allying Split and Pokemon
ALSO WE ALLIED THEM JUST SO VAPE DOESNT WIN ANYTHING :D

MrOvErAvErAgE

Dude are you stupid, patching for allies is not allowed on any decent server because its a stupid rule.
faction servers do that because they know their servers will die very fast if they allow allies and other factions do not ally anyone to have fun playing AND OTHER SERVERS HAVE 100 MEMBERS AND THEY INVITE OTHER PEOPLE TO DEFEND FOR THEM ALL THE TIME ;LMFAOLFNAO

K3dzi0r

+1 the f top 1 faction teamed up with 4 factions to raid us and even after that, we attempted one of those 4 factions and the other factions came and patched for them. It was practically impossible to do anything to their walls because they had 40 people either patching/countering. Also try to fix the kick bug that's why I quit jartex for now <3
kinda funny how you mention 40 people even though there were never 40 people actively protecting a base on jartex ever in history, i've seen max 15 people defending and 3/4 of them are braindead monkeys unable to do anything but whatever i guess, another uneducated monkey aka sirnemohoes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MrOvErAvErAgE

Minecraft Username:
HunchoCoke

What is the suggestion about?
Factions ally ships.

Description:
Do to these past JartexNetwork factions maps, I have noticed that ally ships are starting to effect factions in a negative way as they are becoming overpowered. Considering that the ftop 1 faction is being able to ally a bad faction (in my option) and the bad faction being able to win ftop 2 because the ftop 1 faction is doing everything for them, And considering that the ftop 2 faction don't even patch their own walls when they are getting raided it kinda unfair. I think it is unfair when your ally can come patch your walls and there's nothing you can do when there is a double roaster count against a 10man faction.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think this idea would help out smaller factions considering allying with a large faction such as jihad is just unfair and there is no skill when there is two 25 man factions allying.
oh and btw jihad and split have a total of 20 members combined where as vape alone had 18 so your point is False mate

_Aegon_VI

-1. Having an ally is not a bad thing. A faction has the permission to help it's ally out. It's not our fault that you didn't have an ally and got ran as soon as tnt got enabled. Maybe it's better you stop playing instead of making factions boring for us. Since the members limit is 25/Faction so having an ally is necessary.

Flappix

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Social Media

The f top #2 faction Split, does fix their walls. Just because we come to fight you doesn't mean they don't patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.