Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions [Factions] Adding Passwords too Pv's and Factions Warps

p33p_

Minecraft Username:
p33p

What is the suggestion about?
Adding Passwords too Pv's and Factions Warps

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Factions

Description:
I'm suggesting that we can set passwords for our Pv's so you have too enter a password too open your Pv. I'm also suggesting that Leaders can set passwords for our /f warps and hide coordinates.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Please read everything before posting a comment. So you have goodies in your Pv's. Then your account password say gets stolen. They basically have your account and can access your Pv's and get coordinates too your /f warps. It's annoying if you get your account stolen and then lose everything you have. Yes yes I know that you can ask for a ban on your hacked account because this happened too be. First of all they could be on your account when you don't know. How long does it take too press q and drop every item too an alt? Not very long is the answer. It would also suck if they get the coordinates too your /f warps/grinders/base. Of course this is a unlikely situation especially since its narrowed down too just factions. But it can happen. It would also be cool too have secret passwords too your vaults. It's called private vault for a reason right?

Extra Information:
Welp I hope this wasn't too much of a bother too read. Good day too all ^_^

Raiding101

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
p33p

What is the suggestion about?
Adding Passwords too Pv's and Factions Warps

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Factions

Description:
I'm suggesting that we can set passwords for our Pv's so you have too enter a password too open your Pv. I'm also suggesting that Leaders can set passwords for our /f warps and hide coordinates.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Please read everything before posting a comment. So you have goodies in your Pv's. Then your account password say gets stolen. They basically have your account and can access your Pv's and get coordinates too your /f warps. It's annoying if you get your account stolen and then lose everything you have. Yes yes I know that you can ask for a ban on your hacked account because this happened too be. First of all they could be on your account when you don't know. How long does it take too press q and drop every item too an alt? Not very long is the answer. It would also suck if they get the coordinates too your /f warps/grinders/base. Of course this is a unlikely situation especially since its narrowed down too just factions. But it can happen. It would also be cool too have secret passwords too your vaults. It's called private vault for a reason right?

Extra Information:
Welp I hope this wasn't too much of a bother too read. Good day too all ^_^
+1 on the f warp password -1 on the pvs password thier is no use for that unlike the f warp suggestion which would be handy for having levels specifically for each role mods cos members ect when they get promoted they get the password.

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
+1 on the f warp password -1 on the pvs password thier is no use for that unlike the f warp suggestion which would be handy for having levels specifically for each role mods cos members ect when they get promoted they get the password.
i agree

InsertUpgrade

Donator
> Make a password you only know
> Don't add anyone to your faction that you know will inside you and raid you.
> Terrible Grammar and I could hardly tell what you were saying with the amount of full stops you put.
(I wouldn't tell someone off for horrible grammar but it was just too complicated to understand some of the stuff you said.)

B3lvedere

I agree with being able to put a password on a f warp, however, I don't agree with adding it to your pv's because that would support account sharing something we rather don't want to happen.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello p33p_,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0