Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Faction Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hristy

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
HristijanPlayz_

What is the suggestion about?
Factions Ideas

Description:
NOTE: Feel free do add on the suggestions or give criticism on them

1. Add the command "/stats". I think you should keep the same concept as on SkyBlock Dream but add more to it, it would be nice if you could add more features such as:
- Being able to see the blocks broken or placed [Helps knowing how much base work has been done or how much cane has been farmed]
- A way of tracking the time when only being online and moving and after standing still for 5 minutes it stops counting it
- Could be cool if there is a exp count so it shows how much exp you have grinded.

2. Trench Pickaxes being able to break obsidian, with this my point is there is sometimes you make mistakes and it takes a while mining 1 block with a pickaxe even if there is Obsidian Destroyer on it.
Or you could maybe make it being able to break obsidian if you put the enchant Obsidian Destroyer on a trench pickaxe and by the level of the enchant it mines that much in a radius.
Example: Obsidian Destroyer 5 mines 5x5, 4 mines 4x4 etc.

3. Adding /printer, this idea has been requested by more than half of the factions community and is truly needed so i don't think i need to explain why and how it would work.

4. It would be nice if some of these bugs were fixed for the next season:
- Fix /outpost teleport to be an instant teleport to everyone and make it to be Champion Rank + like every other warp
- Fix the item filter pickup bug where you can't pick up armor that has been worn by someone and just died with it on.
- Fix ender pearls not working (slabs, end warzone, water)
- Disable Shockwave enchant in /warp fps
- Fix the some of the custom enchants that don't work at all: Assassin, Confusion, Silence, Viper, Leadership, and remove Blessed enchant because its useless
- Fix the daily /f missions and make em give more shards
- Fix creeper eggs not being able to break doors,pistons,string,slabs if the creeper is next to warzone wall
- Make sand not stackable in warzone because you can just shoot sand in warzone and cover it in sand
- Fix East to West cannoning

5. Add worth stuff in /transfer, right now it has nothing worth in there except the 30% Grinder Gkit Book. You could add stuff like:
- Gkit Containers that are one time use like for example newyears,santa,god,axeman,scrolls,scrolls v2 etc.
- Add keys or monthly crates
- More 30% Gkit Books
- Balance out the book cost because sometimes uncommon books are worth more than legendary books

6. Remove Heads and add a bigger drop chance for Mob Coins because the heads just fill your inventory and you have to click for 10 minutes to claim them if you are not an Immortal rank and you also need the time to claim them which is just a waste of time.

7. Balance out the kits from ranks, currently some of the ranks have better vanilla or custom enchants on the swords or armor like:
- Vip Sword has Sharpness 5 But the Axe is Sharpness 1
- Premium Sword has Sharpness 2 while every other kit Sword as Sharpness 5
- Elite,Champion,Spartain,Titan all have Sharpness 2 on the Axe
- Champion,Spartain,Titan,God have Fast Turn 4 meanwhile Immortal kit has Fast Turn 3
- Champion and Spartain Swords have Headless 4 meanwhile Titan and God have Headless 3
- Titan and GOD Sword are the same
there is much more that i didn't talk about the kits but they fully need a rework from bottom to top

8. Remove Bow Boosting i feel like with bow boosting there is no skill to escaping a crucial situation

9. Add Spawner Durability, add back the spawner durability from few seasons ago and make it 5/5 so you can just mine the spawners whenever you please. This is strongly needed because when people are being raided they tend to mine or cegg spawners to save them or when they are on shield they place them and afk while shield is being active and mine them down when its about to end, this is a really big problem and only way of fixing it would be to add spawner durability where you can just mine it 5 times after that the spawner breaks forever.

10. Adding some new enchants and also removing some useless enchants in their place.

11. Make the Gen Buckets into Gen Blocks and what i mean by this is you get a single block from the shop and you use that block to gen the walls like with the bucket, but the block doesn't disappear on use but instead it just takes money away from your balance for every time its used

12. Buff the Treasure and Special crates enough for once so you aren't getting asked every season to buff them, also remove exp,money and kit vouchers from God Keys because and you won't need to buff them anymore

13. Add the Mob Suits from SkyBlock Dream but make them instead of waiting for them you buy them for EXP

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Explained above ^

Extra Information:
If you read this no homo but u cute

Movq

Donator
Donator
Yeh agree with everything expect removing the punsh bow .

Movq

Donator
Donator
Also fix the blessed enchant if you are not gonning to nerf the feeeze or paralyze enchnat .
Enderpearls just make it as kitpvp pearls rn

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
I had a really good idea about the /stats, Titan+ could be able to check everyone's /stats.

Please fix the Treasure Special crates everything.

Make Treasure and Special give unique items, If possible make it not even give a since thing the same, Making them give almost the same items will lead to people buying the "Cheapest" one and that will cost you money.

Agreed on everything, but no bow boost.

- I am shit at pvp and I admit it so giving me bow boost access will save me
-People Like Hristy Hristy 's team habe more than 10x gkit new year with that being said they will get 10x God sets 1st day and removing that buff will make you auto quickdropped. However, his opinion is strong enough to remove it.

Make more koths for all the Timezones, I feel like people on NA don't get enough koths to play at.

F STRIKE ROLES SHOULD BE RELEASE BEFORE THE SERVER RESETS. I want this to be added because us the players are in a really bad position.

- Staff members can abuse that. (By not knowing the f strike rules it gives them the posibility to "change" the rule just so a team gets punished)
and much more..

Releasing those rules will help the ~Faction Team~ cause they already gave the chance to people check them and any posible way that can be called as "abusing" those rules.

That will lead into Clear F strikes and staff members don't have to actually argue with players (better players don't argue with staff members).

Remove the Inapp behavior on factions that literally stupid, that is the on;y gamemode people can express their shits and you stop em by adding this rule.

The "mob" suits should be coded in a other way. IDK but I think that all the Special sets should be removed cause people get unfair advantages (including myself), making people to actually grind mobs by cow to villager will give you special buffs, and upgrade them as well, This sounds better to me.

Nothing else in my mind... You can also disagree with any of those too anything accepted :D

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
don't play factions but i want the free messages ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.