Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Faction Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nefarious

Minecraft Username:
Nefarious

What is the suggestion about?
Faction Alliance

Description:
Hello everyone,

My name is Nefarious and i'm the leader of a small faction named Dynasty. Although many might not know who I am, I have been playing on this server for over 4 years. I have noticed that the faction climate has become increasingly more hostile against small factions and solo players. At this point in time it is impossible to compete with the few huge factions (+40 players) that exist on the server.
There are but two possible solutions for this problem. Either we create a huge faction of our own ( and thereby contribute to the problem ), or we make an alliance with all solo players and small groups to protect eachother from bigger predators.

Why did i make this thread?
- Numbers have clearly become more important than skill on this faction server. With this realisation the only possible way forward is to group up and bolster our strenght. Any person or faction who wants to stand with us in this struggle, we welcome with open arms. My plan is to make a discord page for all the leaders of small factions on jartex. On this discord a faction leader could ask for assistance when raiding bases or when defending his/her own base. Factions who are part of this discord can't attack eachother ( attacker will be banned ).

Let me know if you guys would be interested in forming this Great Alliance.

Nefarious

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will bring solo players and small groups togheter, and improve their chances of survival.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nefarious

Nefarious

Nefarious Nefarious my man you're literally retarded. There isn't a single faction on Jartex with more than 20 ACTIVE players.
I was in Jihad this season and Somalia the last one (won ftop 1 both maps), and both maps our faction had MAX 25 active to semi-active players.

The advantage the large factions have is that they have many players with ranks/commands/gkits.

Honestly I don't know how u think there exists 50-man factions on jartex; you're hallucinating. Most of the time there aren't even 50 players online on facs.

Basically, you're an idiot.

You should never start/end an argument by insulting the other person.

I never said those factions have 50 active members. The number I used is the total amount of faction members ( active + inactive ), as there is no way for me to know how many active players they actually have.
You claim there are at most 25 active members within these factions. Even if this is correct, my argument still stands. There is no way a soloplayer can beat one of these factions on his own. Large factions have way more advantages then just commands/ranks/gkits. For example: They can build more walls in shorter amount of time, they can outnumber you in pvp, they can make more money ( imagine 25 people farming vs 1 person farming),.......

If a 25 man faction starts raiding your base, there is nothing you can do as a solo player. You can't defeat al 25 of them.
I'm trying to offer a solution to these soloplayers/small groups. It's basicly like the European Union. A cooperation of different factions ( countries ), who each keep their independence.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
Solo players shouldn't be able to compete with the larger factions, thats the whole point of factions: to build a powerful team and dominate

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nefarious

Nefarious

Solo players shouldn't be able to compete with the larger factions, thats the whole point of factions: to build a powerful team and dominate

You are turning my whole argument upside down.
Offcourse solo players shouldn't be able to compete with larger factions on their own. I never said they should. But if you want a healthy faction server, you need these smaller factions ( Imagine if the whole server was divided between 4 larger factions. This would not be very interesting gameplay IMO).
The only options soloplayers/smallgroups have to survive are:
a) make a large faction of their own
b) make an alliance with other people

I don't want to make another large faction, and thereby contribute to an already existing problem. I made this very clear in my original post. That's why i opted for an alliance between smaller factions. You say the point of factions is to make a team and dominate? Well thats excatly what i'm doing. I'm making a team of smaller factions so together they can "dominate" the server.

_AT_

You are turning my whole argument upside down.
Offcourse solo players shouldn't be able to compete with larger factions on their own. I never said they should. But if you want a healthy faction server, you need these smaller factions ( Imagine if the whole server was divided between 4 larger factions. This would not be very interesting gameplay IMO).
The only options soloplayers/smallgroups have to survive are:
a) make a large faction of their own
b) make an alliance with other people

I don't want to make another large faction, and thereby contribute to an already existing problem. I made this very clear in my original post. That's why i opted for an alliance between smaller factions. You say the point of factions is to make a team and dominate? Wll thats excatly what i'm doing. I'm making a team of smaller factions so together they can "dominate" the server.
Dude, you don't make any sense at all. Are you stupid? There is no point of allying INSTEAD of making a faction. There is something called /f ally and the rule is clear. Only one ally. If ya want to make an alliance between many retards, well, this is not Europe or America. This is a game allowing Factions to compete each other. So, in conclusion, you're stupid if you think this is a good idea.
End of conversation.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Nefarious,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.