Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Faction Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nefarious

Minecraft Username:
Nefarious

What is the suggestion about?
Faction Alliance

Description:
Hello everyone,

My name is Nefarious and i'm the leader of a small faction named Dynasty. Although many might not know who I am, I have been playing on this server for over 4 years. I have noticed that the faction climate has become increasingly more hostile against small factions and solo players. At this point in time it is impossible to compete with the few huge factions (+40 players) that exist on the server.
There are but two possible solutions for this problem. Either we create a huge faction of our own ( and thereby contribute to the problem ), or we make an alliance with all solo players and small groups to protect eachother from bigger predators.

Why did i make this thread?
- Numbers have clearly become more important than skill on this faction server. With this realisation the only possible way forward is to group up and bolster our strenght. Any person or faction who wants to stand with us in this struggle, we welcome with open arms. My plan is to make a discord page for all the leaders of small factions on jartex. On this discord a faction leader could ask for assistance when raiding bases or when defending his/her own base. Factions who are part of this discord can't attack eachother ( attacker will be banned ).

Let me know if you guys would be interested in forming this Great Alliance.

Nefarious

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will bring solo players and small groups togheter, and improve their chances of survival.

Pace

Donator
Donator
+1

Last edited:

JumpingOrange

i dont know but its not number that make faction great it is skills and somewhat money(irl) too.But anyways i guess its a good idea +1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nefarious

Nefarious

i dont know but its not number that make faction great it is skills and somewhat money(irl) too.But anyways i guess its a good idea +1

I appreciate your vote, but if you really think skill is more important than numbers nowadays you are clearly mistaken. One quick look at f top proves this point. Try to beat any of these factions as a solo player next season. No matter how skilled you are, i'm sure you will lose in the end.

_AT_

Quantity indeed beats skill, but i think this is a bad idea. It is not necessary to be added, as you can make a normal faction with many ppl by merging, or even ally with other Factions. In addition, the server will be split into 3-5 different alliances.
The small facs must learn how to survive against the big, and try to grow even more

-1 from me :p

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nefarious

Nefarious

Quantity indeed beats skill, but i think this is a bad idea. It is not necessary to be added, as you can make a normal faction with many ppl by merging, or even ally with other Factions. In addition, the server will be split into 3-5 different alliances.
The small facs must learn how to survive against the big, and try to grow even more

I)

Personally i think you didn't understand my post. I'm not asking the staff team to add this, but i would make this discord myself. Staff told me to put it under suggestions though, so i did.

Secondly your answer honestly doesn't make any sense to me. I see solo players and small groups leave the server every day because they can't compete against the few huge factions. The problem is that these factions completely dominate the server purely based on their numbers. Your solution would be to create our own huge faction and thereby contribute to the problem. Basicly you would fight fire with fire.
Have you ever considered that some players don't want to be part of a 50 man faction where they are basicly treated as a tool? What i'm proposing is an alliance of small factions. Every faction keeps its independence but we defend eachother. That's a completely different idea than just another huge faction.

Lastly your assumption that the server would split up into 3-4 great alliances is flawed. You offer no arguments to back up this claim. Besides i would rather have a fair fight between 3-4 alliances, than an unfair one between a huge faction and a small faction.

Anyways I'm thankfull you took the time to post under this thread

JumpingOrange

I appreciate your vote, but if you really think skill is more important than numbers nowadays you are clearly mistaken. One quick look at f top proves this point. Try to beat any of these factions as a solo player next season. No matter how skilled you are, i'm sure you will lose in the end.
Well if you look at the previous f top Juul only consisted of 5-6 active members and still won f top-3. If you don’t give up till last there are chances that you might win.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
Nefarious Nefarious my man you're literally retarded. There isn't a single faction on Jartex with more than 20 ACTIVE players.
I was in Jihad this season and Somalia the last one (won ftop 1 both maps), and both maps our faction had MAX 25 active to semi-active players.

The advantage the large factions have is that they have many players with ranks/commands/gkits.

Honestly I don't know how u think there exists 50-man factions on jartex; you're hallucinating. Most of the time there aren't even 50 players online on facs.

Basically, you're an idiot.

_AT_

I)

Personally i think you didn't understand my post. I'm not asking the staff team to add this, but i would make this discord myself. Staff told me to put it under suggestions though, so i did.

Secondly your answer honestly doesn't make any sense to me. I see solo players and small groups leave the server every day because they can't compete against the few huge factions. The problem is that these factions completely dominate the server purely based on their numbers. Your solution would be to create our own huge faction and thereby contribute to the problem. Basicly you would fight fire with fire.
Have you ever considered that some players don't want to be part of a 50 man faction where they are basicly treated as a tool? What i'm proposing is an alliance of small factions. Every faction keeps its independence but we defend eachother. That's a completely different idea than just another huge faction.

Lastly your assumption that the server would split up into 3-4 great alliances is flawed. You offer no arguments to back up this claim. Besides i would rather have a fair fight between 3-4 alliances, than an unfair one between a huge faction and a small faction.

Anyways I'm thankfull you took the time to post under this thread
Are you dumb or what? The game mode itself is made for Factions to dominate a map. This mode needs comp, not a retarded based alliance between players. If you think being a solo player instead of forming a faction with other players, then go play some towny or everything else. In my experience of factions, in this and in other servers i have seen Factions with not that much of members winning the map.

Your idea sucks, re-evaluate your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.