Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Explosive enchant size

Theheero

Hiello hielo guys,
I want to ask, I see no other place to do it, isn't explosive bugged somehow? I mean there is no actual difference in explosive size after level 4000, which I find crazy since max level is 5000. I heard that explosion size is smaller than last season and that made me conffused. I've been trying to find out is it only explosive or veinminer too but it seems to be only explosive problem. Or it isnt a problem

Just asking, hope for quick resply :)

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Hiello hielo guys,
I want to ask, I see no other place to do it, isn't explosive bugged somehow? I mean there is no actual difference in explosive size after level 4000, which I find crazy since max level is 5000. I heard that explosion size is smaller than last season and that made me conffused. I've been trying to find out is it only explosive or veinminer too but it seems to be only explosive problem. Or it isnt a problem

Just asking, hope for quick resply :)
You can find some info here but explosive formula is confidential unfortunately

X_PhvntxmCZN

Explosive is good but it's kinda disappointing that we can't see the exact formula to calculate whether the block gain from explosive is comparable to jackhammer but it's a good competitor formula or not

jj78life6544

Donator
Donator
Explosion is noticable when it's at 1000, 1000-3000 it kinda stays the same 4000-5000 it's a big difference

~requesting a lock~