Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Explosive PvP mining

SuperMariobrine

Addicted Member
Ok, so we know that beacons are a requirement for prestiging, PvP mine is the faster method of gaining beacons aside from the enchantment. I watch others do the same thing, which is use an explosive pickaxe in the mine to grab as many beacons as possible (even though the physical beacons aren't collected they still go up a lot in the counter in the GUI. My main problem here is that every once in a while, I get kicked by console whenever a block glitches me in the air, console thinks I am flying which I am technically not even though I'm dancing on an air block. I don't care about losing my stuff in PvP, I'm concerned about the increasing severity of the false sentence. This has happened to me before and after that I took a break from it for a while like 2-3 weeks before I decided to go for it again, but I noticed the punishment extended much longer than the previous time I was false banned by console. The first time I was banned by console it was for 10 minutes, now this time I was banned for a whole hour. This worries me because I'm afraid that if I continue on like this and let it be, then I think console might ban me permanently and I do not want that especially since it will be hard to explain why I was permanently banned by console in PvP, the site of most bans. I just want to get some advice on this issue: Should I stop using explosive in the mine? Does console eventually permanently ban me after a consecutive number of false bans? Is there a way to prevent myself from glitching to blocks as I fall from the explosive mining? Here's an picture below of the sentence Console gave me (keep in mind at the time of writing this, close to 30 minutes have passed after console banned me hence why it says 33 minutes remaining below):

Attachments

• Explosive Ban.PNG
    Explosive Ban.PNG
    37.3 KB · Views: 2

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello Supermariobrine,

I think many players who prestiged always go to pvpmine to get beacons and use explosive pick as bombs can't be the thing is they should remove the beacon i mean physical to avoid block glitching i think that's where the glitch started.