Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Everything wrong with this gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absprache

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Absprache​

What is the suggestion about?
Everything wrong with this gamemode​

Description:
Hey its me again. TheBridge released on 26th of August and 5 months later still no coins update? or atleast /kit command? or maybe even a gamemode update. Im gonna be addressing everything wrong with this gamemode so please bear with me

Coins
Still no good way to get coins. Started playing since it released and upto now only have 24k coins, and that was when there was the voting crystals offer (10 crystals=700 coins- it got removed).A kit is about 35k. i dont even understand why they removed it since the server is benefitting from it anyways and not like we have a better way to get coins. Suggestion : 1 kill = 2 coins 1 nexus damage = 2 coins and ifyou win, +50 to your overall coins, and a loss is +15. (and add the voting thing back)

/kit and /stats
In the old TB there was a command /kit allowing us to change kits midgame. Playing a whole 40 minute match with 1 kit is pretty boring. and /stats was there to keep check of how many deaths/kills/nexusdamage we did in the match. Suggestion : Im pretty sure the commands are already in the game when jartex bought TB the mods just need to activate it i dont event think they need to code for it.

Strength potions
TheBridge isnt TheBridge anymore, its just chemical warfare. Whichever team gets pots faster 80% of the time wins the game. Yes there are other ways to win but 90% of the time if the other team has full diamond armor and pots, you get shutdown anyway. Suggestion : Instead of 1 gold for 2 bottles, make it 1 gold for 1 bottle so the amount of pots made is way lesser. The old TB was more fun because of the kits that were fun to use and also strong against potions meaning that even if the other team has strength, you would still have a chance.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think that TheBridge is now more active than ever before with 350+ players each day. To not update and keep these players playing is just a shame and i don't want to see TB die like UHC.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Absprache

Absprache

Donator
Donator
ovq ovq put accepted please im down bad

AndyIsCool5463

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Absprache​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ AndyIsCool5463

Status
Not open for further replies.