Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Ever Pranked a staff member?!

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
You were banned for sending me a text file with names, addresses and IP Addresses and you are fully aware of why you got banned. "Pranking" a staff member wouldn't simply get you banned, if you go against the rules then you may get banned. Depends on the case and this case, you just doxxed a few people in my DMs.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CaRPlayZ

CaRPlayZ

IGN
CaRPlayZ
almost 2-3months still no reply :c

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
CaRPlayZ

CaRPlayZ

IGN
CaRPlayZ
You were banned for sending me a text file with names, addresses and IP Addresses and you are fully aware of why you got banned. "Pranking" a staff member wouldn't simply get you banned, if you go against the rules then you may get banned. Depends on the case and this case, you just doxxed a few people in my DMs.
actually not I just took some usernames and put and then put some random stuff :)

ned_

Donator
Donator
Hi!
I wanted to warn you guys to never I MEAN, NEVER, prank any staff member, if you respect them, they'll respect you in return! let me tell you a creepy story. I pranked IflyYT, we were all talking about programming suddenly. I thought of pranking IflyYT that I DDOSED the discord server and now I'm banned.
Please wish me good luck on my discord unban appeal.
i've never pranked a staff member before

Alduin

I once pranked iFlyYT iFlyYT through DMs and it was quite fun. He thought I was serious lol. I don't know if you still remember it(?)

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
I once pranked iFlyYT iFlyYT through DMs and it was quite fun. He thought I was serious lol. I don't know if you still remember it(?)
I do haha. You threatened to staff report me. It was on one of my few days and after, it was funny on how i reacted. i panicked

Don't you dare prank me when i be staff am not soft-hearted person i am cruel when it comes to justice I will cleanse every wretched soul

Alduin

Don't you dare prank me when i be staff am not soft-hearted person i am cruel when it comes to justice I will cleanse every wretched soul
I doubt Jartex would make someone a staff member called Hellomegod1938