Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Event Winner Controversy

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
[Note: I highly respect the staff team and the sacrifices they make to make sure we have a great experience.]

hEY THERe guYS, I wOuLd LIke To ShOw yoU supreMe PROof THAT THe EVenT teAM is a BunCh oF *BeePS* wHO foLlow NEpotISM.

reCentlY, i was one oF thE wiNNeRs of the DEaThrUn EVENt... buT A StafF MEMber WHO GoES By tHE NAME of "kNowlY" (CRInGE nAME IKR) rECordED A vIdEO tHat SuppoSEdLY showeD HIm prESSiNG the FiNAL bUTtON bEFOre ME. I was 3rD PLAce In ThE eveNT BuT afTeR KnowlY's MAgicAl inTErRUptIon I BECAmE 4tH place
(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA).

Now I have a few things that I want to mention that help my case.

1] The chat clearly showed ME getting 3rd place (which means I pressed the button 3rd) a lot of people saw that. If Knowly had pressed it first it would have said that Knowly got it first, but it didn't.

2] Let's say that Knowly DID get 2nd place THEN... WE CANNOT TELL WHO IS 3RD PLACE BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN PROVEN THAT CHAT MESSAGES CANNOT BE TRUSTED. Because the video ONLY showed Knowly getting 2nd it DID NOT show who got 3rd which means they SHOULD HAVE made a tiebreaker for 3rd place

3] It is also possible that in Knowly's screen we were not in front of him but in my screen I WAS in front of him.
In the actual event the person who got 3rd place is Skaianell but again WE CANNOT PROVE THAT Skaianell REALLY GOT 3RD PLACE

Here's proof of the chat saying that I was 3rd View: https://imgur.com/a/pcru03C

Here's the video
View: https://youtu.be/Cpe2Bv7dccg

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you guys understand that the first part of this thread was sarcastic and I do not believe that the staff team are *beep*s.

I have made this thread to highlight the fact that in these events the winner is often extremely unclear, there should be some ways implemented in order to clarify the winner.

I have a few suggestions:
1] ALWAYS have 1 staff member recording near the end of the event this removes any doubt of the winners.

2] According to the video one of 2 things happened... Either the button teleported EVERYONE in a 5x5 block area OR The server lagged seriously hard on that part so please fix this in the next event.

This is not a hate thread, I am kinda mad that I couldn't get that gold rank, I understand the decision made by SanadBilleh SanadBilleh , this was an unexpected situation and he had to decide as soon as possible and it was a case of 1 guy who recorded himself winning and 2 guys who did not record themselves (Skaianell and Me). Overall this was a great fun and kinda difficult event, I wish the winners were chosen more carefully and I hope that future events WILL have clarity on the winners.

Peace

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Hello ItsFabrix ItsFabrix

I have watched the video Knowly recorded, and am guessing 1 thing

There was most likely a command block behind that button, and since in a command block you cant make a variable (as far as I know) the message inside of it would be "/tp @p (this tps the nearest player to the button) x y z". Knowly pressed the button Second, but you most likely got tped due to you being closer to it, making Knowly second place, and not you

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItsFabrix

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
Hello ItsFabrix ItsFabrix

I have watched the video Knowly recorded, and am guessing 1 thing

There was most likely a command block behind that button, and since in a command block you cant make a variable (as far as I know) the message inside of it would be "/tp @p (this tps the nearest player to the button) x y z". Knowly pressed the button Second, but you most likely got tped due to you being closer to it, making Knowly second place, and not you
According to the vid I wasn't closer or I would have been seen and I probably would have pressed first.