Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Invitation to the survival reset event

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
Hello there, non-survival player!
I know what you're thinking. This community-made event must suck because first, its survival and second, its hosted by RealPlaykoo. You're absolutely right. It will suck as fuck. But I will do it anyway cuz I suck too xd.

Q) What's in the event and where is it?
Roller Coaster, drop party, ice boat race, multilevel parkour, hide and seek, ice-skating rink and more (none of these trash ideas are mine LMFAO). Its in Kootopia Amusement Park, Emerald World, Survival (invite only).

Q) When is the event?
The last 3 days before reset, all day. Unless it gets cancelled. Then only on your mom's funeral.

Q) What's the ticket price?
Free for non randies. Randies are not invited.

Q) Why should I join the event?
For shits and giggles. I just thought it would be fun to make something like this but you're very mean Jeff ;-; you're not my friend anymore Jeff fuk u šŸ˜­
*breaks microphone*
*runs away*

Q) But the survival update is quite far aw-
STFU Jeff this was not in the interview script bruh, but its expected to be in about 3 months time noob.

Q) Where will you update us about the event?
Its in this thread right here. Scroll down. I said scroll down. Why aren't you scrolling down?

Fr though, me and a team of 11 other players (whom I don't care enough about to credit, jk) have spent a lot of time on this park and don't expect any profit because its before the fucking reset. I would appreciate if you join it especially if you've not played survival. Who knows, you might like it after the reset... or not who cares...
This invite is for non survival players, specifically. Survival players are already pretty hyped for this event (except the ones that aren't invited LMFAO).

The real answer to each question is highlighted in bold. The rest may or may not be for satirical purposes only.
I hope you join the event and hate me for the rest of your life for wasting your precious time and braincells.
Regards
RealPlaykoo