Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Enderpearls

Status
Not open for further replies.

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
Minecraft Username:
abigL​

What is the suggestion about?
Enderpearls​

Description:
Some people got enough luck to get ender pearls in their firts chests but i dont call this fair some people dont even get full armor and others get pearls and its not rare enough its very common to me i find a lot and others find even my friends idk how u think but i think chance shoud be lower or removed or less pearls cuz u get 6 pearls 6 u know thats kinda too op it should be 2-3 if u cant remove it or lower chance if u get 6 pearls on the normal chests then whats the point of mid chests to get pearls i think it should be 3-4 on the normal chests i mean the chests on your island and i talk about extreme mode not normal so yea i think if u lucky enough u should get 3-4 and not 6 6 is too op​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
more fair gameplay​

Extra Information:
if its alrd suggested then idc im bored making billion suggestions and some of them get accepted and some denied so yea thats all​

iQuackly

Donator
Donator
hmm -1 its not much common but prob should have a timer if u get perals on ur island chest at the start of the game u cant use the pearl until 25 to 30 sec like that. have a cool down so even if they get pearls they cant pearl to mid or other's island it makes more fair

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare

HAYLMAO

Donator
Donator
hmm -1 its not much common but prob should have a timer if u get perals on ur island chest at the start of the game u cant use the pearl until 25 to 30 sec like that. have a cool down so even if they get pearls they cant pearl to mid or other's island it makes more fair
This is a good one !

Status
Not open for further replies.