Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Enderpearls

Status
Not open for further replies.

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
Minecraft Username:
abigL​

What is the suggestion about?
Enderpearls​

Description:
Some people got enough luck to get ender pearls in their firts chests but i dont call this fair some people dont even get full armor and others get pearls and its not rare enough its very common to me i find a lot and others find even my friends idk how u think but i think chance shoud be lower or removed or less pearls cuz u get 6 pearls 6 u know thats kinda too op it should be 2-3 if u cant remove it or lower chance if u get 6 pearls on the normal chests then whats the point of mid chests to get pearls i think it should be 3-4 on the normal chests i mean the chests on your island and i talk about extreme mode not normal so yea i think if u lucky enough u should get 3-4 and not 6 6 is too op​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
more fair gameplay​

Extra Information:
if its alrd suggested then idc im bored making billion suggestions and some of them get accepted and some denied so yea thats all​

Flexier

Donator
Donator
You can get 6 or more pearls in the middle chests (Extreme Mode). It depends on who gets them first. Plus I don't understand how the player can get ''OP" with just 6 pearls if they have the worst gear and are lacking in PvP skills (Maybe even pearling, cause some do). About some players not getting any gear, that's a different story and that happens mainly in team modes. That's why we have kits, so it's fair enough already.

TDMJ10

Addicted Member
In Extreme Mode Think 6 Pearls Are Fine But For Lunatic Maybe 2-4 ( 1 in 8 chance ) Then Normal 1-2 Pearls ( 1 in 12 chance). +1

Why is everyone giving this -1? All you guys have said is it's supposed to be op. Having pearls on the starter island is dumb though. It'd still be op if there is pearls in mid.

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Not everything has to be well balanced. And its not like you get pearls in your starting chest daily. It happens like once in a year. So no. For the person who gets it,its a more fun game. And not everything should be as balanced. By that logic, everybody should get the same armor, same sword,same amount of pots etc. If you want that go play PracticePvP.

Status
Not open for further replies.