Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Email Verification To Reduce The Number Of People Cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loakie

Minecraft Username:
Loakie

What is the suggestion about?
Email Verification To Reduce The Number Of People Cheating

Description:
So we all know that the jartex anti cheat isnt in a good state staff are working their butts off to ban cheaters I dont blame anyone for the anti cheat jartex is a cracked server and with being a cracked server brings many hackers into the community. So lets take this into example a staff bans a bhopper the bhopper uses a vpn (probably not since jartex has a pretty good antivpn system) or he resets his router to change his ip then he changes his ign and he is back to bhopping you see stopping this is really hard even with the best anticheat in the world my recommendation is to make Email Verification necessary now ill tell how it will work so lets take this in for example a guy registers his account on jartex he can roam along in the lobby but to when he tries to click on any minigame it will give him a warning"To Join minigames you must link your account using /linkaccount" when a person types /link account it will send a email verification code to the email the person must type the code he received in his email to link his account 1 email per account you cant use the same email multiple times if this was the case implementing this would be useless one a person links his account he can enjoy playing on jartex.

The Pros And Cons

1: people hacking wont be able to join back easily imagine making a new email everytime you get banned it will discourage loads of hackers and hopefully make them stop hacking and go to other cracked servers to be a loser on even if they dont get discouraged making a new email every time will allow staff to chill a bit and legit players to play.

2: making email verification a must will make it easier for people to reset their passwords as some people dont link their emails and start being losers and blaming it on the staff to reset their passwords.

3: email verification will also help a random resetting an op account as if you have an iq of more than 4 you probably have security questions on your email.

4: the only con i could think about was if a 5 year old comes and isnt allowed to make an email cause his/her mom says that he/she cant use facebook for the toxic people this might be an advantage meaning more competitive players.
[/SIZE][/INDENT]

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?

This idea can help to improve jartex by slowing down these cheaters and giving more time for developers to work on the anticheat.​

Extra Information:

please like this post so it can be seen by people with more authority on jartex unlike me.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Loakie

Loakie

if anyone can suggest any other idea other than improving the anticheat it would be appreciated.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
are u guys joking this is the only possible to way to do something about the hacker situation other than improving the anticheat
Man , ppl thses days are careless

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Loakie

Loakie

Anyone who agrees with my suggestion please vote yes!

marijn08

Donator
Donator
Neutral cuz some people are really dedicated to hack and will make an email everytime. Verifying with email will only take like 5 minutes so won’t rlly help.

G

Gusto

At beggining there will still be a lot of hackers because they will make new emails... But after few months of active banning them they will start to lose hope in hacking on jartex. If I was a hacker, I wouldnt make 10+ new emails just to hack on server for "FUN". There can also be option that weird emails like dfmdk.gk@...... (example) wont be able to link because we know that hackers can just use random gmail over and over. And I think that they shouldnt allow weird names like fjnjfnbj and 10490390 to join server (these are names that hackers use, also these names are quite annoying)

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
so you did it Loakie Loakie :D . +1 of course