Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Duping + suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandEscape

So recently a few players were found out to be duping but no evidence, so they didn't get banned. I'm gonna call them out because I literally dont care, duping ruins the point of the game, breaks the economy and makes it unfair for those who actually play the game and spent time and effort on it.

If you see anything on /ah by : rt_Supp3rior (idk exact username) , BerkayMustafa or tobin they have probably duped it and are duping more. The other day one was selling lots of elytras and 5+ looting 7 swords on their shops and /ah, Superior also got a PERM paladin rank, the other 2 perm lord and baron ranks from duping god keys which isnt fair for those who actually paid for their ranks.

At this point the server should have done a roll back but since no evidence (we players cant do anything about it) nothing happened and now the economy is getting closer to being completely inflated.

Suggestion ; remove perm rank from god keys / other keys because it feels greatly unfair for those who paid for their ranks when others just duped it out of the crates (unless there are staff who actually keep watch and are active on the game mode) As for the economy no idea what's going to happen its going to be very hard for new players to start up with the prices so high and will probably quit due to the amount of grinding they need to do.

anyways yeah its really frustrating doing all the work to get to the top and some people just cheat their way through

SeaMist888

So recently a few players were found out to be duping but no evidence, so they didn't get banned. I'm gonna call them out because I literally dont care, duping ruins the point of the game, breaks the economy and makes it unfair for those who actually play the game and spent time and effort on it.

If you see anything on /ah by : rt_Supp3rior (idk exact username) , BerkayMustafa or tobin they have probably duped it and are duping more. The other day one was selling lots of elytras and 5+ looting 7 swords on their shops and /ah, Superior also got a PERM paladin rank, the other 2 perm lord and baron ranks from duping god keys which isnt fair for those who actually paid for their ranks.

At this point the server should have done a roll back but since no evidence (we players cant do anything about it) nothing happened and now the economy is getting closer to being completely inflated.

Suggestion ; remove perm rank from god keys / other keys because it feels greatly unfair for those who paid for their ranks when others just duped it out of the crates (unless there are staff who actually keep watch and are active on the game mode) As for the economy no idea what's going to happen its going to be very hard for new players to start up with the prices so high and will probably quit due to the amount of grinding they need to do.

anyways yeah its really frustrating doing all the work to get to the top and some people just cheat their way through
I do understand your pain. But if people are getting called out and they don’t dupe could cause big problems for there reputation. Please have evidence to the duping or report the bug to staff.

IGN
LuckyTheLegend

Hey u mentioned berkaymustafa he is my best friend and he doesn't dupe he grinds i have seen him grinding i have no opinion on other u mentioned pls dont accuse others without proof If u find proof against any dupers i would be happy :) coz they r so annoying

Quwony

Donator
Donator
IGN
Queen_Wolf_07 , Quwony
Hey u mentioned berkaymustafa he is my best friend and he doesn't dupe he grinds i have seen him grinding i have no opinion on other u mentioned pls dont accuse others without proof If u find proof against any dupers i would be happy :) coz they r so annoying
yes berkay didnt duped but he knows rt does and he didnt report him and i think rt gave him gkeys so thats why hes rich and also i saw some ss of the stuff he owns that are obviously from duping

IGN
LuckyTheLegend
Players_R_Us Players_R_Us Requesting Thread lock to avoid grave-digging in future.

Players_R_Us

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Players_R_Us
~Thread Locked to prevent grave digging~

Have fun playing JartexNetwork

Players_R_Us