Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Duping + suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandEscape

So recently a few players were found out to be duping but no evidence, so they didn't get banned. I'm gonna call them out because I literally dont care, duping ruins the point of the game, breaks the economy and makes it unfair for those who actually play the game and spent time and effort on it.

If you see anything on /ah by : rt_Supp3rior (idk exact username) , BerkayMustafa or tobin they have probably duped it and are duping more. The other day one was selling lots of elytras and 5+ looting 7 swords on their shops and /ah, Superior also got a PERM paladin rank, the other 2 perm lord and baron ranks from duping god keys which isnt fair for those who actually paid for their ranks.

At this point the server should have done a roll back but since no evidence (we players cant do anything about it) nothing happened and now the economy is getting closer to being completely inflated.

Suggestion ; remove perm rank from god keys / other keys because it feels greatly unfair for those who paid for their ranks when others just duped it out of the crates (unless there are staff who actually keep watch and are active on the game mode) As for the economy no idea what's going to happen its going to be very hard for new players to start up with the prices so high and will probably quit due to the amount of grinding they need to do.

anyways yeah its really frustrating doing all the work to get to the top and some people just cheat their way through

unknow_

Donator
Donator
So recently a few players were found out to be duping but no evidence, so they didn't get banned. I'm gonna call them out because I literally dont care, duping ruins the point of the game, breaks the economy and makes it unfair for those who actually play the game and spent time and effort on it.

If you see anything on /ah by : rt_Supp3rior (idk exact username) , BerkayMustafa or tobin they have probably duped it and are duping more. The other day one was selling lots of elytras and 5+ looting 7 swords on their shops and /ah, Superior also got a PERM paladin rank, the other 2 perm lord and baron ranks from duping god keys which isnt fair for those who actually paid for their ranks.

At this point the server should have done a roll back but since no evidence (we players cant do anything about it) nothing happened and now the economy is getting closer to being completely inflated.

Suggestion ; remove perm rank from god keys / other keys because it feels greatly unfair for those who paid for their ranks when others just duped it out of the crates (unless there are staff who actually keep watch and are active on the game mode) As for the economy no idea what's going to happen its going to be very hard for new players to start up with the prices so high and will probably quit due to the amount of grinding they need to do.

anyways yeah its really frustrating doing all the work to get to the top and some people just cheat their way through
Nothing new staff will do the rollback again and the cycle will repeat itself tbh.

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
i mean i couldnt agree more and i did try to get staff's attention for survival but what is there to be done really 😔

BatPour

Addicted Member

YES duping vote keys I don't know how to dup,
But, when I gonna play survival, I always pickup all of my vote keys
Because I know going to worlds and back to lobby have a chance to dub all of your vote keys
Also I reported that, but because I don't know how to dup and this is just a chance (LUCK)
No Evidence = No fix :(
(also one more thing I bought mending books one month ago, but I bought 4 books at same time, and after change the place of my books in my inventory they all gone ://///L? )

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
A great news one of the dupers named rt_super3rior got caught nd perm banned ofc by chocz700 chocz700 today.
Great news from survival community :)
Ty chocz :D
~SimplifyT

DAMMY

IGN
CocoIsCute
A great news one of the dupers named rt_super3rior got caught nd perm banned ofc by chocz700 chocz700 today.
Great news from survival community :)
Ty chocz :D
~SimplifyT
This news gives a big relief and give a hope that staff are not ignoring survival. And gives a fear in mind of those fcking dupers.

AmaP

The problem is that staff wont check logs of duping because some people just dupe 1 or 2 times and then they stop, its unfair advantage because you gaining stuff unfair while staff cant caught you duping only by logs

Noobgamer59

The problem is that staff wont check logs of duping because some people just dupe 1 or 2 times and then they stop, its unfair advantage because you gaining stuff unfair while staff cant caught you duping only by logs
i think they get more money from other games like prison etc so they focus more on those games and not survivalD:

Status
Not open for further replies.