Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

deli809

im not the most knowledgeable person about the drugs amongst the community on prisons but i would just like to know whether bone meal is avaliable on prison and if so, how we can get it.

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Another thing either my cell is gltiched or i m dumb , whenever i plant drugs they disappear and appear after sometime and when they are grown [with weird player heads] i harvest them and again they just disappear in 1 hit
Yes.
Drugs can be glitchy from time to time but you could do either of the following to hopefully resolve this.

• Relog, Relogging helps since once you join pack the drugs are present
  • Going back to spawn -> Cell, Try that, it's helped me a few times now and has seemed to work
  • Try to wait it out, sometimes the drugs end up rendering in a few minutes or so

As for your other point, Drugs are meant to be broken in a single hit to make it easier to harvest them
No, you're not the only one who's faced this problem. hope this helps!

Last edited:

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Idk maybe cuz it's boring in my opinion
That's "Your" Opinion, Many people would like what you don't, in this case "Prisons". If you want to talk about this than this is the wrong forums Section.
Kindly stick to the topic Thx!

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Hopefully this thread has been solved, I will be locking it to prevent it from going further off topic.
Feel free to make a new thread if your questions have not been solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.