Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

deli809

im not the most knowledgeable person about the drugs amongst the community on prisons but i would just like to know whether bone meal is avaliable on prison and if so, how we can get it.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Yes, you can buy bonemeals in prison by doing /shop, however you can't use it on Drugs.

Hope this helps you.
~ ShirakamiKazuo

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
"Drugs" - One of the easiest method on obtaining free cash + Boosters
What do Drugs do? Well they are just like crops, once you plant them you wait, and once they are fully grown you can successfully harvest them!
(Seeds can be bought from the Drug Dealer for 10 Tokens each, It's a worthy investment, Read further for the location of the Drug Dealer)

How to harvest Drugs?
Well, Once drugs have grown, You can use a basic pickaxe of a "Custom" pickaxe in order to mine the drugs.
Custom Pickaxe:
By this I mean the 2 important enchantments that are used to make harvesting easier and more efficient
-Drug Lord: Increases chance to get more drugs.
-Rejuvenate: Chance to replant drugs from seeds in your inventory
Note: These enchants are affected by the prestige system, A higher level will be unlocked once you have prestiged your pickaxe

There are multiple types of drugs available (Seeds can be bought from the Drug Dealer, Take a left from /warp pvp, a guy in the middle of Ruins will be the Drug Dealer), You can buy and sell your Drugs to him.
Daily Limit: You can only sell a specific amount of drugs per day and once you have sold the max amount, It will reward you with a random booster which can be very good for mining (Tokens or money either way)
Note: The boosters that are obtained are random and the sell price of drugs increases as a player prestige's

Personal POV:
There's no way to boost the Drug Growth so you'll have to wait it out, But in the end it's always worth
I'd recommend planting Each type of drug according to the daily limit, so per harvest it can get you the exact amount for each drug + Boosters.

Requesting Thread Lock, Query has been Solved

Last edited:

Tanner2585

Donator
Donator
IGN
Tanner2585
Another thing either my cell is gltiched or i m dumb , whenever i plant drugs they disappear and appear after sometime and when they are grown [with weird player heads] i harvest them and again they just disappear in 1 hit

Status
Not open for further replies.