Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames Dragon Ride (Win Effect)

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
MaybeItsDestiny_​

What is the suggestion about?
Dragon Ride (Win Effect)​

Description:
Before any debate created by this suggestion, I firstly want to disclaim that this is NOT an original win effect invented by me, but a rather famous and cool win effect in many of the most famous Minecraft servers. It can be as changed as the developers choose it to be and every opinion, if not toxic, is welcome into the comment section.

As specified in the title, my suggestion is the Dragon Ride Win Effect.

What is it?

It is a win effect where the player, after having won a match of a Skywars or Bedwars match, flies in top of the Enderdragon which destroys everything on its path and begins to shoot fireballs from straight ahead, blowing up whichever blocks they encounter.

What rarity would it be?

Honestly, it's the Developer Staff Management's choice, but I would highly recommend it to be Mythical due to the uniqueness of the win effect itself. Of course it can also be a Legendary-rarity win effect, but I would suggest to make it accessable only to Gold+ ranks.
"Uh, another Pay2Win-only win effect... I do not approve this suggestion." Just, no. I do want to specify once again that the rarity and accessibility of the cosmetic has no relation with my choices. The choice will be made by who will want to insert it in the server, so please take in consideration the Free2Play accessibility of the cosmetic too.

I hope you found this suggestion rather likeable and I'm looking forward for it to be added in-game.

Regards,
~Destiny

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
More cosmetics more fun​

Extra Information:
This is a repost since I've posted it in the wrong section​

HighPinged

IGN
HighPinged
+1 i really love your idea. I would love seeing things from hypixel or close to that. Eg: The cages 3by3, the final kill effect, the buying kits and perks,etc.

YouTubeCrazy

Donator
Donator
IGN
YouTubeCrazy
+1 110% I really want this
Minigames - [Diamond] | KitPVP - [Gladiator] | Practice - [Mythic] | Immortal Factions - [VIP]| Eternal Factions - [Unranked] | Skyblock Dream - [Unranked] | Skyblock Fantasy - [SkyWarrior] | Creative - [Unranked] | Prison - [Lunatic]
Level:60
IGN: YouTubeCrazy - Discord: YouTubeCrazy#7480
To apply for Trial!

swarna123

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I personally thought to suggest in the suggestion section but in afraid of getting it denied for no reason i didnt suggested but you did and it seems to be getting upvotes from people so good job to you. And of course +1 from me because i always wanted it to added on the server.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
+1 [Probably already suggested and denied but I would love If they added this Win affect!]

naranbaatr

Donator
Donator
IGN
naranbaatr
Hello there, after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to give it a +1 due to the following reasons:
  • cool win effect hope it gets added!
Regards, naran

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
+1 It would be a very cool win effect in my opinion. It just make much noise like wither effect xD

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello MaybeItsDestiny_,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to stay neutral due to the following reason(s):

• death effect is nice but it would be a copy of other servers

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!