Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames Dragon Ride (Win Effect)

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
MaybeItsDestiny_​

What is the suggestion about?
Dragon Ride (Win Effect)​

Description:
Before any debate created by this suggestion, I firstly want to disclaim that this is NOT an original win effect invented by me, but a rather famous and cool win effect in many of the most famous Minecraft servers. It can be as changed as the developers choose it to be and every opinion, if not toxic, is welcome into the comment section.

As specified in the title, my suggestion is the Dragon Ride Win Effect.

What is it?

It is a win effect where the player, after having won a match of a Skywars or Bedwars match, flies in top of the Enderdragon which destroys everything on its path and begins to shoot fireballs from straight ahead, blowing up whichever blocks they encounter.

What rarity would it be?

Honestly, it's the Developer Staff Management's choice, but I would highly recommend it to be Mythical due to the uniqueness of the win effect itself. Of course it can also be a Legendary-rarity win effect, but I would suggest to make it accessable only to Gold+ ranks.
"Uh, another Pay2Win-only win effect... I do not approve this suggestion." Just, no. I do want to specify once again that the rarity and accessibility of the cosmetic has no relation with my choices. The choice will be made by who will want to insert it in the server, so please take in consideration the Free2Play accessibility of the cosmetic too.

I hope you found this suggestion rather likeable and I'm looking forward for it to be added in-game.

Regards,
~Destiny

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
More cosmetics more fun​

Extra Information:
This is a repost since I've posted it in the wrong section​

krsy123

Addicted Member
IGN
krsy123
Hello, I've read your suggestion and decided to give it a +1 because it's a creative idea. Also, I don't think it has been suggested before.

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MaybeItsDestiny_

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
Hello, MaybeItsDestiny_ MaybeItsDestiny_

After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a Neutral/+1 for the following reason(s):
-Reason(s) stated above.

For your reference, here's a quick guide that you should read before submitting a suggestion: https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/server-suggestions-guide.36380/
Idk why you would show me how to make a suggestion but ok thanks for your feedback anyways